• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UFC9.gif
Fuck. That accuracy was right on the money

It was a tremendous fight. I hope we see them fight again
Yeah, great fight. I look forward to mike fighting more, even though I have things I dislike about him, I won't hate on him winning the title the right way.

This fight was Chandler's to lose, and he went and lost it.

What I loved about this, was how bad Charles was whooped in round 1 and wasnt discouraged or beaten mentally and came back hard in round 2 and well. Won.
Funny thing is historically I felt he was a bit of a quitter but he’s very very much improved since those days

Why Chandler, why didn't you just stand Charles up when he was hurt?!?!?

Michele is still a dumbass for not keeping everything standing up when he had him hurt

Yeah, great fight. I look forward to mike fighting more, even though I have things I dislike about him, I won't hate on him winning the title the right way.
They should have let him wear his shoes in the octagon. I feel that was the major difference

Back