• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ight.... Valentina finally made me a fan. She’s a brilliant human. She doesn’t have one punch power, but her game is so complete. As a fan of mma, I can’t help but be a fan of Valentina.

Again, she’s the GSP of WMMA

being multi lingual is a bonus. I was impressed by how well she spoke Spanish.

Was it just me? Or did he have gigantic ears? Like they were like dumbo elephant flying to the fucking moon ass ears.
He has always had huge ears and the cauliflower makes them look even more pronounced

lol don't mind us American's...we're a special breed of stupid.
21bce4aed74e940dfd7b76dd218ce66e.gif

We'll have to agree to disagree. Haven't seen the dude in a few years and he certainly looked old to me, like real, real fucking old.
Well yeah none of us have seen him in years. and he looks years older. His face isn't puffy like he's boozing though. Cause i've seen him look terrible like that before.

lol

“just in case you were impressed by one of the best female fighters ever shutting out and dominating her top ranked opponent, let me try to shit on it for no reason”

why are you the way you are?
Rogan and the UFC in general present her as a big KO artist and she just isn't. She wrestles in lots of her fights. Even Rogan bought into how the UFC portrays her with him acting like her wrestling was unheard of

Back