UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference: Los Angeles Aug. 3rd - 4:30 pm ET/1:30 pm PT

I really am a huge fan of Garbrandt and Dillashaw inside the ring but outside of it they really seem like a pair of turdburgers.

Decided to try and stay up to 6:30am here in Aus to watch this just to run 25+ minutes late so they can play this countdown bullshit.

why do they do this ish ?!! if u schedule something for a time then be FUKN on time!!! i cant believe they are having people watch road to octagon smh! ufc not slipping?? yea ok!! well i guess they arent now that cm is back

Seriously, the people watching the conference already know about the fucking PPV tomorrow,
don't see the point of this. <{hughesimpress}>

bald fuck and his dirty tactics of running the business. you owe me 30 minutes of my life

9Wy3ePm.png

Can someone post when the conference starts? I'm poor don't wanna waste my data on the fucking countdown.
It seems like it is close to beginning...now a promo for the actual upcoming matchups

The Fake News UFC deliberately lied about the start time to try and sell the card tomorrow.

Scum bags.

This is bush league programming.

SO MANY GOOD FUCKING FIGHTS THIS YEAR FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Decided to try and stay up to 6:30am here in Aus to watch this just to run 25+ minutes late so they can play this countdown bullshit.

Bub, why didn't you go to sleep and wake up early?

Hugh-Jackman-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-630x420.jpg

Seriously, the people watching the conference already know about the fucking PPV tomorrow,
don't see the point of this. <{hughesimpress}>
Well the alternative is probably a Dana/Colby/Trump wank session complete with pissing Russian hookers, so I'm fine with this.

See guys it started exactly on top of the hour they planned this .. mother fucking idiots

WHERE ARE CONOR AND KHABIB YOU LITTLE BALD BITCH

Gaethje gonna kick those lanky ass legs until they fall off

Holy fuck Vick is skinny

Back