• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 5:15 p.m. ET/2:15 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww you went with Megan!!! :D <3
OVSiPk0.gif

Not so willingly or confidently I need to pick against @BFoe to have any chance of winning or placing top 5 in Plat Predications this season. But I do believe mommy life may have lessened Nunez, but how much remains to be seen.

Not so willingly or confidently I need to pick against @BFoe to have any chance of winning or placing top 5 in Plat Predications this season. But I do believe mommy life may have lessened Nunez, but how much remains to be seen.
Fingers crossed :)
That lucky @BFoe has to lose sometime... :D

Fingers crossed :)
That lucky @BFoe has to lose sometime... :D
Threw down my IN GIF now, but might miss the first prelim or two. Gotta get my kitty from the vet (nothing serious, I don’t think) and pick up some sushi takeout.

Look at these 2 that I’ve quoted, conspiring against me and wishing me defeat! Not only am I gonna win Plat Predict tonight, but I’m about to go 1990s-Michael Jordan on these Plats, and start Three-Peating seasons and shit.
giphy.gif

Threw down my IN GIF now, but might miss the first prelim or two. Gotta get my kitty from the vet (nothing serious, I don’t think) and pick up some sushi takeout.

Look at these 2 that I’ve quoted, conspiring against me and wishing me defeat! Not only am I gonna win Plat Predict tonight, but I’m about to go 1990s-Michael Jordan on these Plats, and start Three-Peating seasons and shit.
giphy.gif
OKAW hug the kitty from me ;) <3

OKAW hug the kitty from me ;) <3
Aww I will. Afraid she might have a little tooth problem so having her looked at. She doesn’t seem like she’s in a lot of distress though but just want to make sure she’s ok.

Aww I will. Afraid she might have a little tooth problem so having her looked at. She doesn’t seem like she’s in a lot of distress though but just want to make sure she’s ok.
tenor.gif

You got Megan Anderson to knockout Nunes in Round 4?!?!!?

I wonder if I can watch T2 before the card starts :p You got me feeling like watching that movie :D

Back