• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 2-0, Guarantee Izzy's strikes landing on Jan's gloves are counting as scoring strikes.

19-19 I guess

Commentary was particularly bad rd 2. That was clear for Jan.

Joe says Jan is getting outstruck. I disagree. He's landed more and better shots through two.

Both rounds were close. I have it 2-0 Jan. He's been slightly busier and landed little more.

Terrible commentary. Fight is very even.

Jan could be winning, giving Izzy too much respect. Needs to fight like the bigger, harder hitting fighter.

Jan needs to stay in the pocket imo and get it to the fence, weigh on Izzy and try to exhaust him.

They're really acting like Izzy is dominating.. they're both landing at about the same rate, but really zero significant strikes so far.

You'd think after all these years of watching fights, Joe would be able to tell if a strike lands or not.

"Look at that, POP!" - Joe on an Izzy jab that didn't land.

Yan up 1 with the snoozer of the first being a 10-10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back