• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know a girl

y8qxkYz.gif

NimbleRigidCavy-small.gif

Lol remember when she KO'D that wrestling grandma. This fight was as competitive as that.

I swear none of these motherfuckers remember that Cat beat down Amanda. Cat gets no credit for that win.

Every UFC champion should have their own extra division with a few gimme fighters in it to be double champ of

We all have our own perceptions. I had that 49-46 Val.

For better or for worse, not a judge though.

Fair enough.

I think a "robbery" is when you can say "there is NO WAY so and so could have won!" :eek:

She had no business in there but who else was Nunes supposed to fight? She ran through the entire division.

It was like a white belt fighting a 9th dan black belt.
Scrap 145, no one fights there, she gets to parade with the 2 belt thing basically for the same division of unskilled fighters.

Makes you realize how good Shevchenko is to last in 2 matches with Amanda. And Bullet is so undersized compared to Nunes. Nunes really is making herself a legend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back