Media UFC 257 ‘McGregor vs. Poirier 2’ Post-Fight Press Conference

Chandler is a real smart, well spoken dude. Loved me his post-fight promo.

I kind of feel bad for Dana, he is so heartbroken right now.
Trump losing, Conor losing, Khabib retiring, the internet winning, ect. He's gonna need some snow.

Last edited:
Yes! Chandler saying some true stuff about the "let me show people what a good guy I am by talking to my concussed opponent."

Chandler is absolutely correct on dealing with the losing fighter. Hate when the winners go over while they're still KO'd, choked out, crying, whatever. Like jeez, give them some space. You just won, you don't need to go remind them of that.

Wait until the loser composes himself. Better yet? If he wants to speak to you he knows where to go. Let him come to you and he can congratulate you on YOUR performance. Then tell him to keep his chin up.

Last edited:
Dana admits Biden's likely ruined US fights with the travel restrictions he's expecting.

Congratulations guys, he'll fuck over every aspect of your lives but at least he doesn't tweet mean things like Orange Bad Man did!
As if every aspect of my life hasn't already been fucked over for the last year. Fuck Trump.

"Khabib / McGregor 2 woulda been biggest fight ever in combat sports history"... Dana so wounded

Please keep the butthurt politics outta here

Chandler kinda crazy with the kid talk.

Not being there for your kid at certain times in their life is bad for the kid.

Chandler is such an articulate well spoken person. I first I thought he was a phony dude but he actually seems very nice and respectful

Chandler is good at interviews. Very confortable, easy to listen to.

Roomed? These guys don't get their own rooms?

Back