PBP UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much every black Canadian I have met has lived a more privileged life than me. I remember this one dude I knew going on about being black. then one day I went to his place to smoke weed and his parents had a damn mansion pretty much, lol.

Most of these guys are just brainwashed from media and all the bullshit they teach in school these days.
bUt DoN't U KnOw ThAt'S nOt HoW iT WoRks!

How does that matter...still waiting for some evidence on a racist law or policy in lets say North America.
I could give you facts but I’m not trying to change your opinion. I’m all good with differing opinions. Because that’s we are dealing in opinions. Cheers

Is it just me or does Sijara look like Kevin Lee? They look like siblings

She reminds me of when Bart fails to turn his frog into a Prince

tumblr_mfjlubENIJ1qgmkv3o3_500.gif

Everyone knows a lot (but not all) of the systematic racism narrative is bullshit.

Everyone knows things are more fair now than ever before, and yet people complaining now more than ever before.

Everyone knows Trump will win, and win easily.

Now, lets all move on and enjoy the fights.

im just spitting facts.I have lived and travelled abroad and know what real racism looks like. What happens in North America isnt shit

not relevant to this thread so stfu bud and stay on topic.

Imagine losing to Aspen Ladd lmaooo
How humiliating.

who puts $150 on a 10 fight parlay...some dodgey shit going on

I could make a whole thread just about this Twitter thing.....

Heres the deal. Its a business move. Media guys use the UFC hashtag so they have a shot at getting featured because it might net them some followers. Fighters use the Hashtag....because it might get them some followers....Get what im saying? Personalities in this sport who use the hashtag can be featured....

The UFC profits, straight up...Because social media is the cheapest and most effective advertising tool in modern day sports. So when all these guys use the hashtag, and people are trying to get featured...they go trending much more and much faster than they would without the tweets...

I agree, its stupid, and it should absolutely not be featured like this. Its annoying, and it doesn't contribute anything for me personally. But that IS the reason why they do it
True, its certainly about business and gaining followers. I wish they can put the fans first though, its highly frustrating during the fight. I'm old school, I'm just used to seeing 2 fighters and a ref.

The fights have been frustrating on this card so far, but I am hoping the co-main and main event will deliver big time. The problem is we can't fast forward in live fights :D would be great if we could.

I know you love MMA and thats why you said what you said.. I totally understand you. I feel the same.

Lots of love, no homo doesn't apply because your epic.
1559692821_preview_tenor[1].gif

Im gonna say wgaf about this one why on main card.....

Back