PBP UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no issue with athletes speaking for whatever cause they feel is necessary. But sometimes it just looks like they are just using race politics as a platform.

His rhetoric was intentionally meant to trigger imo. But hey i cant criticize what works lol

Imagine a world where you post a racist stereotypical post because people don't agree with 'your' opinion. (Quoted as it's not actually yours, you just believe whatever the news tells you to.) Then begin accusing anybody with a differing opinion of being a racist.

What a time to be alive LOL
bro all i did was call you all idiots with goatees and sunglasses. if you wanna do a psychoanalysis on me, go for it.

Pretty much every black Canadian I have met has lived a more privileged life than me. I remember this one dude I knew going on about being black. then one day I went to his place to smoke weed and his parents had a damn mansion pretty much, lol.

Most of these guys are just brainwashed from media and all the bullshit they teach in school these days.

I'll take your word for it, seeing as you actually live in Canada.

Funny you say that cuz i looked at the card a few hours ago and thought...fuck. i dont even want to go out for all of this.

But i live in Florida and most bars have returned to normal. I want to be normal.

And....while im here at a a bar, im bored.

I was close to not buying it but figured plenty of free cards are coming up.

I did the same shit with the Stipe/DC fight.

From now on I'm trusting my gut and will enjoy the highlights.

Mods have to moderate during fight cards. Nah son! That ain't for me.

I have no issue with athletes speaking for whatever cause they feel is necessary. But sometimes it just looks like they are just using race politics as a platform.

His rhetoric was intentionally meant to trigger imo. But hey i cant criticize what works lol
It felt genuine to me but that’s just my opinion you know.

Homeboy was like Nigeira's Economy.
Has a lot of energy and motion to overcome his technical deficiencies, but in the end his success is super inflated by poor Russian investment.

Back