UFC 252 PBP/Discussion

Here’s my problem- it’s not like Chito won that fight. It’s that O’Malley pulled a Teddy Bridgewater and tore his knee off his body. Saying he rightfully won that fight is bullshit

They need to run it back. Thats not a legit win.

i was planning on betting chito after round 2 but for some reason i really connected with his primal screaming at the start of the fight and went big pre-match. usually not an impulsive gambler but paid off huge there.
Congratz on the win! Great instincts!
But may not only be that you were impulsive, give yourself some credit piglord, you´re a veteran gambler, very experienced, you already have had thoughts about the fight, so your subconsiousness and everything may have been giving you some hints, often its a feeling that´s whispering with the really good bets, a hunch etc. Sounds very degenerate, but intuition mixed with experience may be the ultimate skill level.

Out of curiousity, how much did your impulses make you put on unit wise?

Sugar meantioned he doesn't spar much at all. Not hard to see he probably spends more time in the salon than conditioning his legs.

ah man this malley fight was really deflating, hoping for a round 3/4/5 stipe finish to improve my spirits

I’m here to make money so I’ll happily take that all day long.

that kind of knee injury is hard to come back from. We’re talking years
yeah he is screwed, everyone knows it too know, they will keep targeting it. His legs also have to remain very skinny in order to make the weight, so it will be hard to really strengthen it.

The guy who put 40k on vera inside will be a very happy man. Walks with 150k profit
maybe he knew something, chito was also saying that O'malley mught have hurt his leg in sparring or something after the fight.

So...everyone thinks Stipe just rolls in and spams body shots?
No DC will definitely win the first round, but the narrative of DC controlling their last fight before he got KO'd is very overblown. DC looked very tired after round 2!

O'Malley told Joe on the JRE what he ate growing up and it was an appallingly bad diet. I can't help but wonder if that played a role a him having brittle bones/ligaments. Maybe I'm reaching, but it makes me wonder.

Back