UFC 250 a terrible card less than a month out

it will have to beef up or will be changed to a regular espn card. Can't imagine that ppv selling much at all. Any rumors around of potential bouts that may be added?

According to the paper, the UFC’s contract with ESPN requires the promotion to stage 42 events in 2020. The promotion has presented eight events so far this year. (9 as this is prior to 249)

If the UFC delivers 42 fight cards, Brandon Ross, a media analyst at LightShed Partners estimated the UFC could take in around $750 million.

I hate Amanda Nunes for a reason that I'm not allowed to say for political correctness

I get where you're coming from, but she's a Trump supporter so she can't be all that bad. :)

Are you really complaining about the 249 card?<JagsKiddingMe>

It's my First Amendment right! Prelims put me to sleep

Lady fight and the little guys at top of the card …. nuff said?

Is it free? That's the sort of card, if free, I still probably won't watch. I don't have time for that.

Needs some work but at the same time we have no idea what the UFC is working with. My guess is a ton of fighters are refusing to fight right now from not only COVID but also more or less short notice and hard to get a decent camp in. So if you have the money to sit awhile I think most are taking that route.

Looks like a fight night on paper this far, and not a good one. But it's still early... Cody Garbrandt against Raphael Assuncao has been added to the card.

At the conference Saturday Dana was asked if that's actually the main event, even he wasn't sure.

Let's hope not.
He should’ve just went on a huge tangent to whoever asked that to overshadow it.

“Look you fucking idiot. Youre either a fight fan or you’re not. Wtf do you want? Amanda nunes blah blah... fuck”

The card this Saturday literally looks 100x better than this junk....

250 can add 5 or 6 more fights.

They best be bangers otherwise downgrade it to a FN card.

WMMA is never gonna sell.

lol. No that’s why 193 was the biggest live attendance ever (don’t buy that Whittaker vs Adesanya tripe... watch the video, and look at the floor seating). Which was headlined by two Championship Women’s fights.

What a goof.

Back