PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Preliminary Card PBP - 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reporting for Duty!

Hope all the regulars show up and we have some fun.
View attachment 767039
OMG.gif

You still have the GIF :D:D

Can I take some time to say..

Fuck Luke Thomas and fuck Trent Reinsmith.

Dana bless.

<{monica}>

giphy.gif

Can’t wait to see how much Cerrone has left. If Pettis sparks him (like I’m assuming he does) then it’s time for dad cowboy to hang up the gloves and go back to the ranch for good.

I'm pumped. Can't watch the main card but I got money on almost every undercard fight and my first beer has been cracked.

After all this time I can't believe people getting write ups for not watching..?

giphy.gif
PBP membership now under review...

I wonder if my buddies neighbours are going to call the cops again. Because of the pandemic, you aren’t aloud to have gatherings with more than 10 people...last time we had a gathering (only like 7 of us) the cops got called.

I can't believe this is finally happening.

Fights.

We back Sherdog... We back.

fucking start already. i'm so hyped i can't wait any longer.

After all this time I can't believe people getting write ups for not watching..?

giphy.gif
PBP membership now under review...

Haha I'd like to but I work at 330am. Staying up til 9pm to watch all the prelims is pushing it as it is mate. I'll watch everything on Wednesday though for sure as I don't have work Thursday. The biggest fights are for sure Gaethje and Ngannou ones so I'm pretty bummed but there's some violence on them prelims too and I'm still excited.

I expect to see the fighters wearing face masks. Have to be protected.

Side note:

When we last pbp'd, I broke the sad news that I had just put my 9 month old kitten down.

For our return to pbp glory, the JBG has truly blessed my bum life, and I come bearing a kitteh of epic proportions.

He's 3 months old, weighing in at 4 lbs, with 7 claws on the front, and 5 on the back, he trows dem tangs with lightning fast precision and devastating power, and fights out of the SIBERIAN SNOWSHOE family.

Chuchuna aka Chewie aka The ChuChu Train.

95332951_10217952389349968_2121210328028020736_o.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back