• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If a freight train is coming your way don't stand on the track.

Man Black Beast is legit lucky Francis never showed up.

giphy.gif

Damn son.

The shot when he first bounced off the cage really put him out.

Ngannou will be champion, it's just only a matter of time.

I hope Ngannou learned how to stop a take down. No one will stand up with him now. DC probably smothers him

I feel A Smith loss his fire after the Jones fight, but we will see if he comes back mentally

Wow. I mean, just move straight back when being rushed? Step off the line and pop a straight counter down the pipe. Easier said that done though haha. Zero mistakes allowed when Francis swinging anvils for hands.
Rozen was slipping and dodging the punches until he hit the back of the fence. But Ngannou only needed one. Like what can you do? Shoot for a takedown? Run away? I dont see many outs for rozen there.

The most accurate description of "black on black crime" in the octagon

It was awesome and savage but a decent counter puncher that isn't afraid to trade like a Prime Roy Nelson would take him out. His chin was up in the air begging to get checked. It was still badass but he will get caught eventually.

All power aside.. That striking looked terrible.

nice dude, though! Hits like a truck!
Yep...

i read someone post something like "working with dewey cooper is paying off"

And im here thinking, motherfucker what did you see in there that resembles anything like what a striking coach would teach?

lol

Frank doesnt give a fuck.... he just bumrushes nibbas with bungolows and thats all she wrote
<{MingNope}>

Y'all fellas think Jones will ever challenge Ngannou if he takes the strap?

I liken Frances' technique to that of what I see on Worldstar

Back