• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

I think 3-2 Weili, but I could see it 3-2 Weili all the way to 4-1 JJ

I'm almost postive they give t to Zhang so let me just say this shit is a joke ad the UFC is corrupt but we all knew that

Based on damage, Zhang probably should get it though.

Lol. I knew they would give zhang the close decision

another terrible event for me

3-2 either way. I hope they run this back whoever wins. Nobody should cry robbery, and no judge should give a 50-45.

Her name is Zhang Weili!
That was great mad respect to Joanna no quit in her.

tenor.png

Run that back, there's nobody that wouldn't want to see that fight again.

Yeah zhang's -240 price tag definitely worth it, /s

That was the greatest fight in WMMA history. Incredible.

Zhang decision was juicy odds but everyone was infatuated with round 1 or 2 ko thinking she's the next myke tyson.

really? Not what I saw at all.

The sig strike #'s were really close. Zhang seemed to hurt JJ more when she landed than vice versa.

Obviously the fight was insanely close, but I always will lean toward damage.

Judged probably got influenced by the frankenstein head, but its a strange decision. JJ outlanded Weili and put a stamp on that 5th round with the spinning back fist

yeah split..fk and ill lose it...fuck...3u prebet jj loss..1u dec loss..and 0.5u livebet loss

holy fk ive lost so many split decisions in a row...crazy...JJ...griffin..emmers...3 tonight...other events lost on felder, and magomed vs brad ridell...thats 5 in a row...might be more...damm feels bad. fk..knew it...
If you can't appreciate that fight regardless of losing money then you either shouldn't bet or you're betting too much.

I didnt bother hedging with livebet as it was clear who was winning.

I'm bummed that JJ didn't win. But man, what a fucking fight!!!

I don't know how Izzy and Romero are going to top this.

Man, I wish I didn't cap my live-bet amounts at 1u.

GM3 at +170 after round 1 was insane, and Zhang at +170 after round 3 in, at worst, a 50/50 fight was crazy value, too.

Zhang decision was juicy odds but everyone was infatuated with round 1 or 2 ko thinking she's the next myke tyson.
I liked the ML but yeah a decision on either was probably better value

Back