UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

Lingo is trash. Just a boxer with no ability to cut off the cage, mediocre TDD, and shitty cardio.

Well if this is who "The" James was supposed to be corning this might be a good sign

Quite the mis-price on the odds for these 2 fighters. Lingo opened -500 and was -250 or w/e for a while. Could tell half-way through the first round lingo too one-dimensional unfortunately no livebetting in early fights in me bookie.

Impressive debut by Zalal - will be interesting to see how far he goes.

Welp, as awesome as Lingo's boxing is, if your takedown defense and bottom game is that poor, it's not going to do much for you.

Good job on Zalal to use endless movement to avoid ever having to go toe-to-toe and having the cardio to pull that off for all 3 rounds.

-0.5u on the live-bet, but I don't think it was a poor play.

So shitty no live betting on b365 for this fight, would've hammered zalal after r1

Put a full unit on that +475

nice start

Nothing on the next one but I favor Ewell he looked big and lean at the face offs.

Welp, as awesome as Lingo's boxing is, if your takedown defense and bottom game is that poor, it's not going to do much for you.

Good job on Zalal to use endless movement to avoid ever having to go toe-to-toe and having the cardio to pull that off for all 3 rounds.

-0.5u on the live-bet, but I don't think it was a poor play.
yeah awesome boxing almost as good as pudilova's

God damn someone on reddit put 22k worth of props on Reyes to win 125k.

Size advantage should be massive for Ewell if he can stop the kicks.
*edit yeah Ewell is mad about that body kick

gotta love both guys tryiing to steal that round.

no idea who won that.

Back