Media UFC 247 Countdown + Embedded Episode 1 + 2

John Jones acting all religious is cringe af

Henry Cejudo : I have a gold medal
Dominick Reyes: I'm Dominick Reyes

Dominick “High School Days” Reyes

Dominick "Another Jones Victim" Reyes

Dominick "The Athlete" Reyes

Dominick “I’m the best baseball player Jon’s ever faced” Reyes

Would this be the biggest upset of the decade?

I really wish chael would have made it to round 2

Countdown was boring as shit imo

yeah this was a really trash episode. Hopefully get some more interesting personalities like Black beast on for later episodes.

Wish Mirsad vs Ige would get some time, those boys deserve some shine, they're solid fighters.

What I learned from this 247 Embedded: Reyes looks focused and ready and his place looks cheap and bed nasty. <SelenaWow> Joe Stevenson got fat and speeched well slurred but he's been in battles so not surprised the signs of dementia showing. I did not know that Cobra Kai was a real gym I thought it was some made up gym from the Karate Kid movie, who the f*k knew..? Reyes gonna lose for certain trains at the Karate Kid gym under Joe Stevenson coaching.

Valentina is kind of scary I'm not always sure if she's sexy it's like you gotta catch her at the right angles or she goes full dude on you? I think she one of them girlz who try stick a finger in you I'm not about them girlz like what makes you thing I'd be down with that? She's gonna kicks Katlyn's Chooks ass I don't care what your dream was as a 4yr old kid I've seen you your fight skillz hardly gotten better since you been 4.

Jon looks calm and plotting doing that slow walk workout making Reyes think he's slowing down that he don't got it no more, all the time a plan of slow terror is coming for you. Looking forward to the next edition from fight week.

What I learned from this 247 Embedded: Valentina is kind of scary I'm not always sure if she's sexy it's like you gotta catch her at the right angles or she goes full dude on you? I think she one of them girlz who try stick a finger in you I'm not about them girlz like what makes you thing I'd be down with that?.

<mma4>

10/10 analysis right there.

Man these have gotten really boring lately. So low energy

Reyes is arguably the best and the biggest opponent Jon has had, no?
In fact, if I had to bet everything I would put it on the dog. Also, when I saw the prayer sequence I was like that's it u chikken legged asshole, Reyes gon' git it done and it will be beautiful.

Man these have gotten really boring lately. So low energy
I stumbled upon a couple of UFC202 embeddeds on Fightpass last night and yeah those were on fleek unlike some of the recent...then again it was for UFC202 itself, the apogee of UFC's history, basically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back