UFC 246 Pre-Fight Press Conference Video DISCUSSION THREAD (8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

A couple grown men in their 30's act like professionals who have been there before, and Sherdog loses its goddamned mind.

Enjoy the fight. You sound like a bunch of teenage girls.

OMG

CONOR HAD TWO TRAININGS EACH DAY!

ONE AT 11, ONE AT 7!

AND HE STUCK TO THOSE TIMES, WTF!

And look at all the hate he’s getting. Most Conor haters won’t admit it but the shit that they “hate” is the only reason they were invested in him.

What I like is consistency....

Nate always acts the same during prefight...

GSP is always the same...

BJ Penn is always the same...

Conor talks mad crap, gets whooped, gets into trouble outside the octagon, has the spotlight on him for legal issues and suddenly he’s trying to sell us the “I turned over a new leaf” charade.

I won’t get pissed if he stays this way...

I will be pissed if he beats Cerrone, the media forgets about his legal stuff then all of a sudden he starts in with the big mouth again...

In. @BroRogan @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @LiQuiD42 @Miq @paynebringer @Sansnom @Wadtucket

fd44d5cf3836748b0b8dbba17093d1b3.gif

Cowboy setting up the friendship trap.
<{jackyeah}><[analyzed}>

Donald kissing way too much ass
Yeah, it was kinda annoying. There is a difference between showing respect and kissing ass. Cerrone crossed it.

It feels like he is just there to collect a paycheck, blow his nose on purpose again and go home. Company man. Hopefully I'm wrong and Cerrone puts on a show.

Also lol at just 10 pages /200 posts in this thread. In the past Conor's pressers had 50 pages. Even Sherdoggers are not excited about this fight.

Thank the lord we have two real fighters coming up in April

there will be respect, but there will be genuine needle as well

Watching these two has beens lick each others arse is nauseating

however, it is better than seeing the angry manlet act like a spoiled teen on cocaine!

Lets keep it real, Conor has so much dirt on him, he can't risk pissing off Cerrone and giving him a chance to burying him with the sexual assault insults.

Cowboy is such a cuck for not using it to gain an advantage

You better believe if the shoe was on the other foot, Conor would be all over him!

Only took the best part of 3k posts but this is a very good comment. Fair play Hitto

I noticed you hardly post on this account newsguy?

Normally you are a 200 post a day guy

I have no doubts you and your brother are likely running about 10 new accounts on here as we speak

<36>

Just watched the presser w my morning coffee. As much as I like some cringe trash talk but that laid back Bro-ing out was enjoyable, too. Looked like us on fight night without pics/gifs :D Cowboy looked like some badass outlaw who walks into the saloon right before shit kicks off :eek:

First time I saw Conor that didn't trash talk his opponent.

49175bc1caae1ed10bf64d73dbaf8ed0.gif

This is actual press conferences used to be, before the whole wwe like era came along and poisoned it, for those if you newer fans starving for drama outside of the cage.

Back