• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

469328-15976180.png

Greene so bad. He was the guy in TUF if anyone remembers who acted so holy and like a good guy, constantly drunk and made many dislike him. Terrible fighter. Respect to Olie though, tough guy, reminds me of some tough russian gulag veteran. Showing the younger guys how its done.

Greene banging his head off the octagon floor is appropriate. Fucking clown.

Joe Rogan talking about fans booing the ground-fighting

"You're drunk! You're morons!"

First time I've genuinely liked something Rogan has said in many UFC PPVs, heh.

In related news, I lost 2.6u on betting Greene. Amazing how Oleynik, as a crippled man who can't shoot a proper takedown, no chin, dead, slow-as-molasses reactions, and a lousy gastank continues to win.

Now a whopping +0.2u for the night, heh.

I mentioned earlier too much recency bias after getting ko'd by monsters like harris and reem, Greene isn't about that life.

Nice, that has paid for my pettis and nasrat loss bets

Maurice Greene P4P biggest goof in the ufc. Going for Guillotines and kimuras on a seasoned grappler lmfao

Joe Rogan talking about fans booing the ground-fighting

"You're drunk! You're morons!"

First time I've genuinely liked something Rogan has said in many UFC PPVs, heh.

In related news, I lost 2.6u on betting Greene. Amazing how Oleynik, as a crippled man who can't shoot a proper takedown, no chin, dead, slow-as-molasses reactions, and a lousy gastank continues to win.

Now a whopping +0.2u for the night, heh.

Everything you said about Oleynik is true. And while I enjoyed that fight and watching him in general, that says a lot about the state of HW's in the UFC.

You guys wouldn't know but I do a pretty good McConaughey impression and also Roger the alien. I have fun in drive thrus.

Shut up, clown. You pissed away 3 units on Osbourne versus Kelleher and another 3 units on Fili vs. Yusuff DNGTD at minus odds.

Worry about improving your own garbage bets and scamming in more suckers to pay for them.
Lmfao imagine someone betting osbourne making fun of anyone else. At least there was logical paths on greene winning, osbourne after tape was just LoL.

Everything you said about Oleynik is true. And while I enjoyed that fight and watching him in general, that says a lot about the state of HW's in the UFC.

I always tell myself, before analyzing heavyweight MMA; "Remember, heavyweights REALLY fucking suck."

I can't even hate myself for betting Greene at -120/-130, heh. I'm just glad I avoided the temptation to hit it for 5u or more.

If only that fight ended half a round earlier..... wiped out over half my profit and killed half a dozen really promising parlays.

Back