• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Jamie Varner. Legit nice dude and was a good fighter before injuries.
Thanks man. I remember liking him a lot, so I was a little sad when I drew a blank. You're the man, dude was a warrior.

Damnit pettis not even capable of winning first round. Can't get a decent price on CDF after all.

Damnit pettis not even capable of winning first round. Can't get a decent price on CDF after all.

Yep. I was hoping Pettis would do well and I could get Ferreira at -1XX. I had a feeling that Ferreira would simply out-wrestle him considering freaking Nate Diaz did, though, and sure enough...

Should have gone deeper on that prop when it was almost evens.

1/18/2020 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1444 Ferreira (scorecards = no action)* -180 vs Pettis (scorecards = no action) V
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
1/18/2020 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1644 Yusuff (scorecards = no action)* -155 vs Fili (scorecards = no action) =
Risking $125.00 To Win $194.89 ----------> 69.44

1/18/2020 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1444 Ferreira (scorecards = no action)* -120 vs Pettis (scorecards = no action) V
Risking $120.00 To Win $100.00

CDF suffocated Pettis. Great job on his part.

470032-15976182.png

Bull shit lost the over 3-4 overall on Keller Osborne under 1.5+115 EASY MONEY!!!!!

Pettis looked horrible. He looked bad versus Diaz already, but thought he perhaps could go to a decision here, didnt even look like he tried to fight it off, must have been a very tight neck crank, that or he just quit.
Pettis is such a rollercoaster, but one that mostly goes down down down these days.

Pettis looked horrible. He looked bad versus Diaz already, but thought he perhaps could go to a decision here, didnt even look like he tried to fight it off, must have been a very tight neck crank, that or he just quit.
Pettis is such a rollercoaster, but one that mostly goes down down down these days.
lol he has been sucking for a long time now, just one flukey win over thompson got people excited for him again. That win over thompson is the most flukey win I've ever seen.

After watching pettis get worked by 2019 zombie edition of Diaz , +200 was way too little odds for him vs CDF.

CDF sub at 8.50 was crazy! unfortunately my stream crashed and i missed it. sometimes being a cheap ass doesnt pay

"Conor McGregor brings out the A-listers!"

*Proceeds to show a bunch of barely notable football guys less famous than the athletes, like Shaq, who would watch UFC events during the dark period in the early 2000s

2u Kelleher ML +110 and individual round 2 and 3 for him. Hedged with 0.25u bum osbourne round 1.

"I'm a bad match up for Osbourne because I bring a lot of fire into the octagon"

Back