• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Something fishy is going on with Dawson and Skelly fight.

Hearing that Skelly jumped off a plane and had no idea why fight was canceled. Dawson says he as no idea as well.

Books hung a terrible line, stuck with massive liability for a UFC fight. Bigger forces are at play here, I think this fight was forced to be “Canceled” I know multiple people who had 5 figure action on Dawson and tons who had $1-$9k.

They canceled Bernardo vs Gatto last year too for unknown reasons but check this out:
View attachment 710287
Oh my, didn’t know the fight was canceled. I had Dawson at -155

a grand smh

Something fishy is going on with Dawson and Skelly fight.

Hearing that Skelly jumped off a plane and had no idea why fight was canceled. Dawson says he as no idea as well.

Books hung a terrible line, stuck with massive liability for a UFC fight. Bigger forces are at play here, I think this fight was forced to be “Canceled” I know multiple people who had 5 figure action on Dawson and tons who had $1-$9k.

They canceled Bernardo vs Gatto last year too for unknown reasons but check this out:
View attachment 710287
Bro if you are going to take my tweets literally verbatim at least give some credit... JEEZ

I had this logic for fading Jeff Hughes against Maurice Greene the first time they fought in LFA. Greene got owned. Grinded out and looked like a barely training bum. Hughes working full time manual labor.

Taha sucks, terribly. Even a barely training semi competent boxer like Ledet could make him work hard perhaps even make look stupid.

Edit* I'm retarded. Ledet ain't fighting Taha LOL

Lol you even mixed up the guy you mixed up. Khalid Taha, Justin Tafa

Grant/Skelly ITD was a big play for me. I hate these late cancellations.

Pretty much everyone seemed to be big on Dawson, shitty cancellation

It was one of the fights that I was looking forward to most. I think it would have been very high paced. I think it would have probably been a lot more competitive than people think early, but I do think Skelly would break under Dawson's pace and probably wasn't durable enough.

Sometimes idk if Cowboy can tell the difference between wanting to fight and wanting to win.
Yeah he just wants to put on a show and I believe him. Massive confidence decrease I imagine for anyone betting him.

Last edited:
Conor says he drank all through his fight camp. Even during fight week, for Khabib match

clAims he hasn’t drank in a few months for this camp

Yeah he just wants to put on a show and I believe him. Massive confidence decrease I imagine for anyone betting him.
Honestly I didn't think he would use his wrestling anyway. He does seem to fall in love with the striking.
That and I think Conor would have defended TD's either way. Getting smashed and choked by the Eagle is respectable enough it's not like he just turtled up.

Cowboy is noticeably limping. Too many millions of dollars on the line to pull out. He also doesn't want to wrestle. Full confidence ITD Connor.

Coyboy said that hes not gonna use bjj against Mike Perry when they fought.

Back