UFC 246 free fight : McGregor vs Siver

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif
TS spamming McGrub threads so may as well spam the cunt back

lol At having to promote with a squash match from five years ago

lol At having to promote with a squash match from five years ago
Would you have preferred the Alvarez fight from 3 years ago? They're the only two that offer a solid good look for him, in recent years.

Would you have preferred the Alvarez fight from 3 years ago? They're the only two that offer a solid good look for him, in recent years.
Easily his best performance so absolutely, though neither of those I would consider recent.

Always loved the bj penn pass

This was a PRIDE style mismatch and I loved it

Beat Denis Siver get title shot

Easily his best performance so absolutely, though neither of those I would consider recent.
I agree, and they definitely should've shown that fight instead. When I say recent, I'm more referring to fight count than time frame. He's only fought twice within the last three years.

I truly have no idea, but I would assume they used the Alvarez fight as the "free fight" leading up to the Khabib fight. As far as anything in between the Siver and Alvarez fights, there's not much in the way of full length, favorable fight content for Conor.

I agree, and they definitely should've shown that fight instead. When I say recent, I'm more referring to fight count than time frame. He's only fought twice within the last three years.

I truly have no idea, but I would assume they used the Alvarez fight as the "free fight" leading up to the Khabib fight. As far as anything in between the Siver and Alvarez fights, there's not much in the way of full length, favorable fight content for Conor.
here is the fight man

Those were fun times Conor moving up that ranks.

Honestly I always felt this was a bit of an early stoppage - Siver was blocking most of the shots at the end.... though it's pretty clear who would have won the fight, regardless.

Back