UFC 246 free fight : Cowboy Cerrone vs Alex Hernandez

Dat headkick.

But Cerrone ate a lot of left hands. If he didn't work on defending those.....<Prem974>

If you replaced herendez with Conor cerrone would have been dropped multiple times with how many shots he ate in the first round clean

Hernandez is on that Paulo Costa diet.

Hernandez came in wanting all that smoke yet went out in flames.

<{yahyou}>

USATSI_12027802_168382968_lowres.jpg

Last edited:
This fight and Lima KO'ing MVP were the two most satisfying moments of 2019.

Alex got a huge reality check this fight.
Much needed.

What do you get when you talk shit about an awesome dude and a veteran of the sport ?
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN DESERVE.

One of the most satisfying KO’s ever

Look I DON'T like Hernandez. He's a prick, especially the way he came at Mercier when they fought, shit talking him at the weigh. That's like shit talking gsp, such a cool guy. But I don't get why Hernández gets so much hate. He literally does the EXACT same thing as Conor. Same shit. Some will claim he was cringy. He was not any cringier at all. He owned cerrone on the mic, with quick quips etc. I hated it too btw. Conor does the same thing to everyone. Why is it okay when he does it? This is a genuine question. Not even hating. If you get riled up by the question. My not so sincere apologies. But seriously guys why? Had he not lost that match and had he kept winning he'd have gone on a similar trajectory minus the huge fan base.

Look I DON'T like Hernandez. He's a prick, especially the way he came at Mercier when they fought, shit talking him at the weigh. That's like shit talking gsp, such a cool guy. But I don't get why Hernández gets so much hate. He literally does the EXACT same thing as Conor. Same shit. Some will claim he was cringy. He was not any cringier at all. He owned cerrone on the mic, with quick quips etc. I hated it too btw. Conor does the same thing to everyone. Why is it okay when he does it? This is a genuine question. Not even hating. If you get riled up by the question. My not so sincere apologies. But seriously guys why? Had he not lost that match and had he kept winning he'd have gone on a similar trajectory minus the huge fan base.
He talked so much shit got humbled and then looked like absolute dog shit in his next fight. Conor gets more shit than anyone he just has a ton of fans too

He talked so much shit got humbled and then looked like absolute dog shit in his next fight. Conor gets more shit than anyone he just has a ton of fans too
Disappointing, he actually has mad potential imo. He can wrestle, he's explosive, strong, can strike, pace, cardio. Just has a shitty attitude. I'd have loved to see him vs fighter Kevin Lee.

Tried to turn it into a grappling match early with a bit of success. Interesting.

Because Conor is being himself while Hernandez and everybody else are assuming that trying to copy him will bring in the same result. Worked for Chael too cos it was organic and Andy just was the perfect dancing partner/contrast. Nobody back then was trying to copy Chael though...

I hope Cerrone hits Conor with some of those knees.

Back