UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington- Weigh In: 12:00 pm ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 7:00 pm ET

Not a good sign he's been looking shaky all week under heavy questioning about his schtick, you either in character or out of it, you can't flip back & forth in same interview no wonder he stutters his tongue don't know if he's Colby or Chaos at any given moment, that's why it's always best to stay you...
Some of y'all gonna be sore as hell come Sunday morning when you're forced to bow down to the #andnew People's Champ, Mr. Colby "Chaos" Covington.

I’m pulling for vintage Aldo to show up. I need me some leg kicks.

Some of y'all gonna be sore as hell come Sunday morning when you're forced to bow down to the #andnew People's Champ, Mr. Colby "Chaos" Covington.

Not me friend I'll be like > <13> Colby and his fake act gets crushed Saturday

WTF is up with these guys on MMAfighting for the weigh ins? They are not as funny as they think they are.

Are these the idiots that always turn the camera towards themselves and chit-chat about a bunch of nonsense whenever there's a delay in the action?

Not me friend I'll be like > <13> Colby and his fake act gets crushed Saturday
I think that's really Colby, though. He's too good at it to believe someone's constantly behind the scenes dictating his every move/line. He's clearly just embellishing who he naturally is.

Are these the idiots that always turn the camera towards themselves and chit-chat about a bunch of nonsense whenever there's a delay in the action?
idk man, but they were reading twitter comments during downtime and when someone asked if McGregor was attending the presser tonight, they mockingly yelled "Conor Conor Conor, who cares" and then purposely read the worst comments just so they could say "shut up nerd" multiple times... it was pathetic.
Not that it's that serious, but I'll find a different stream next time.

idk man, but they were reading twitter comments during downtime and when someone asked if McGregor was attending the presser tonight, they mockingly yelled "Conor Conor Conor, who cares" and then purposely read the worst comments just so they could say "shut up nerd" multiple times... it was pathetic.
Not that it's that serious, but I'll find a different stream next time.

The guys I'm talking about are the skinny jeans/powerbeard types and are the epitome of incel nerds, so it was probably a different reporter this time.

The guys I'm talking about are the skinny jeans/powerbeard types and are the epitome of incel nerds, so it was probably a different reporter this time.
Yea I didn’t see the people... just heard their obnoxious ass voices and opinions... we may very well be talking about the same people... I don’t really use the word incel but I imagine that’s what they sounded like lol

I think that's really Colby, though. He's too good at it to believe someone's constantly behind the scenes dictating his every move/line. He's clearly just embellishing who he naturally is.

That's what he's truly really good at embellishing...

I'm from the future, if you are in quick need of some fast cash. Bet $500 on Usman by Decision. I repeat if you are in need of dire money, BET USMAN by Decision.

I reckon there's definitely an element of truth there. It's hard to discern what's facade and what's real with him. Whatever the case, I reckon most of it's just him unfiltered. "most" of it.

This is the only thread ive seen about the weigh ins and no pics?!

Thanks jack, I’m sure you’re parents are proud of you

I'm from the future, if you are in quick need of some fast cash. Bet $500 on Usman by Decision. I repeat if you are in need of dire money, BET USMAN by Decision.

I wouldn't waste another dime on that turkey, even when I'm positive he's going to win. Every time I've prop betted on him, he laid an egg.

I wouldn't waste another dime on that turkey, even when I'm positive he's going to win. Every time I've prop betted on him, he laid an egg.
he'll 100% win. Not even reacting emotionally, he will 100% win by decision. But I understand where you're coming from. Cheers

This is the only thread ive seen about the weigh ins and no pics?!
I think someone made a thread with an Aldo pic.

Maybe there will be some drama at the ceremonial weigh in that someone will make a thread about.

Aldo looked good, much better than some of his 145 weigh ins.

No clue why so many people overexaggerating it.

I agree, the weigh in should be the best time to gauge just how bad he is and he wasn’t bad at all. People just like to be dramatic. He’s a professional at the highest level, he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back