Media UFC 245 Free Fight - Volkanovski vs Mendes

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What a fight.

Volkanovski is a dog. Him vs Max is going to be a good one.

Volk gets the manlet pass because he's so durable, plus pretty sure he retired Manlet Mendes in this fight :)

Was at this fight, and remember these obnoxious Armenian casuals sitting behind me that kept saying, "that guy Mendoza is the guy that fought Conor!"

Volk really showed me he a was a serious contender with this performance though. Mendes is no joke.

What a fight.

Volkanovski is a dog. Him vs Max is going to be a good one.

Speaking of great fights Nicco Montano has just signed to fight in February. People on here complaining no great fights coming up. Nicco is native american in case you haven't heard.

That fight really got my attention on Volk and would like to see him do well against Max, possibly dethrone him.

Mendes is really good but his cardio and heart stopped him from becoming a truly great fighter.
I think he was weak to the body. His cardio held up pretty good against Aldo for 5 rounds.. but Conor and Volkanovski worked him and gassed him out pretty quick. In this fight Alex finishes him with a bodyshot... the ground and pound was not necessary. Chad was done.

Chad Mendes was always one of my favorite fighters to watch. He won most of his fights off of pure athleticism and it was cool to watch.

How easily Volk would fuck up Conor?

I don’t even like Conor but this is a delusional post. Volk struggled to beat a decrepit 1-4 post USADA Mendes. He’s a workman fighter who doesn’t possess the gifts or skills to beat Connie.

Connie would make Volk look like Siver.

{<Mcgoat}

This was the breakthrough performance for the Bulgarian , Not only did he show his skills and physical attributes but he also showed heart when he was hurt from Mendes and came back to finish him in the same round.

Mendes is really good but his cardio and heart stopped him from becoming a truly great fighter.
No I think it was Jose Aldo that did that
Li13DEM.gif

late%2Bpunches.gif

I don’t even like Conor but this is a delusional post. Volk struggled to beat a decrepit 1-4 post USADA Mendes. He’s a workman fighter who doesn’t possess the gifts or skills to beat Connie.

Connie would make Volk look like Siver.

{<Mcgoat}
Such a bad post! Nice work!

You can see many things from this fight, volkanovski is a good fighter and a very good guy too, but not champ material.

mendes is pretty attractive. if he was normal height he would be slaying women

Back