News UFC 244: Odds released for full card

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-244-masvidal-vs-diaz-1771

5I5GHdW.jpg

Which odds do you like most? I think those are solid odds for Johnny Walker, that line will definitely move.

Last edited:
Lewis, Diaz, Till is a risky bet but not impossible and has great odds

I like Masvidal, Gastelum, Gillespie, and Tavares

It's interesting that Walker opened as a sizeable favorite but the public bet Anderson down to near-even odds

Apparently I am not alone in thinking Walker is overrated.

Lewis, Arce, Lee, Arlovski, Tavares are all interesting underdogs in my opinion. I think Lewis, Arce and Tavares all win personally and the other two could easily go either way.

Fighter Kevin Lee has great odd. He will be heavier than Gillespie at least 10 pounds.

I like Masvidal, Gastelum, Gillespie, and Tavares

It's interesting that Walker opened as a sizeable favorite but the public bet Anderson down to near-even odds

Apparently I am not alone in thinking Walker is overrated.

I can see the possibility that Anderson wrestlefucks Walker to a boring decision, would be very surprised if Anderson could finish him though. As long as Walker doesn't have a Ngannou level gas tank across 3 rounds he should be able to find the finish.

Great card. Kind of reminds me of the November show that they did Shogun vs Hendo 1 and it was a non title fight PPV with a potential FOTY candidate as main event

I got:

Diaz
Gas
Wonderboy
Ivanov
Gillespie
Walker

I can see the possibility that Anderson wrestlefucks Walker to a boring decision, would be very surprised if Anderson could finish him though. As long as Walker doesn't have a Ngannou level gas tank across 3 rounds he should be able to find the finish.
My biggest concern with Anderson (and why I probably won't be betting him) is his plaster of paris chin

Skill-wise he's a far superior fighter to Walker, but his durability is such that Walker can sleep him with literally the first strike he lands.

Black Beast is the best bet to make in my opinion, Ivanov has looked very underwhelming and very slow in UFC, Black Beast can definitely beat him. Guys of that level Black Beast always beats them. Good bet I think.

Go to the betting forum don't ask these absolute idiots

Great odds for Kelvin imo. He probably kills till

Bet the house on Diaz

I am picking Diaz also but Masvidal has been landing bombs his last couple of fights and his power looks like it is a real issue.

I expect Nate to be the better boxer and have far superior grappling but Masvidal's power makes things at least interesting.

Diaz is always hard to land clean on however

I'm surprised Gastelum is not a bigger favourite. Easy win for him imo.

These are just " off the top of my head " notes in seeing lines. No predictions...just notes from the great Franklin U.
* leaning towards maz( but not official)
* worried about gastelum cause he seems to be overlooking Till even though he goes out of his way to say otherwise.
*I'll be rooting for Johnny Walker crimson but at a very bargain bottom price of -129, theres no way I can bet a guy that should be in the neighborhood of -175. I'll root cause we need a monster at 205 but I CANT WAGER at those " inviting odds".

I am picking Diaz also but Masvidal has been landing bombs his last couple of fights and his power looks like it is a real issue.

I expect Nate to be the better boxer and have far superior grappling but Masvidal's power makes things at least interesting.

Diaz is always hard to land clean on however

I'm not sold of Masvidal's power.
Yeah the last 2 fights have been finishes but if you look his whole career, he always was a volume fighter with no huge power.

OTOH you have Diaz with a solid chin and a pressure style which is the way how a lot of fighters beat Masvidal.

Diaz has no power and will unfortunatly be KOd hard by newly aggressive Masvidal, Masvidal has pretty good wrestling and will not be taken down by long slim diaz.

What really suprises me is odds on Walker, if you are going to bet your house anywhere this should clearly be it. Anderson is not dangerous and only has semi-good cardio as only weapon

You know it’s a good card when all the odds are that close. No -400/500/600 etc. no -1200 like Jessica Eye.

Surprised to see black beast as an underdog to Blagly

Back