• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 242 PBP/Discussion

moras was x 1.85 after round 1 lol, i wish i could have bet higher limits!

Big cash there on moras itd and ml

I was looking at that tko prop over +800 as well but didn’t play it

Damn that was easy, how did anyone bet Jojua at those odds?

<{cruzshake}>

<This7>

tenor.gif
I am hoping, man. I am hoping and praying to all God Dustin wins this. He deserves it.
25 mins to make life fair again.

Put 3u on moras live at +125. Almost went higher but it is wmma. Makes up for my 0-3 start

Nice livebetting saves my terrible pre-bets so far(Taleb and sato), though i also had Moras prebet
They’re lines usually aren’t as good as 5d but they have live lines open throughout the fight not just in between rds

Yeah, i got bet365 for that. But thats crazy to have her as underdog after winning 2 rounds. I managed to get down 4u on Moras during round1 on bet365, but dont know how muhc i would put if i ever get a + line on a "clear winner"(Never sure in mma..)

Lol, was also small on the under 2.5, think it barely hit.
it hit right? i had it too and she won 2:26 into the 3rd, nevermind, seen it hit, nice one! got another one with belal, can't believe it, i'm usually on the other side of those

Back