Media UFC 241: Yoel Romero pre fight interview

*only one can be the Natty GOAT!!!!

Romero has The cutest smile for such a scary dude

Eyeibudi a knows me i avwery heppy, so i uh jusa keppa focas anda worri aboti mei

Missed the guy !..

q4UEH1V.gif

I love this guys view on life

<RomeroSalute>
Guy is wise. Plus, he’s speaking in another language he does not speak perfect which makes him not being able to fully express his thoughts.

Dang whittaker did damage to his eyes like crazy. But I still have the soldier of god beating costa with super ease.

DancingBacon.gif

Every time he speaks I'm amazed how far his english has come.

<{Joewithit}>

He may have damn near killed my boy Robert Whittaker, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like Yoel.

About as understandable as Stipe, but Yoel has some life in his face so its somewhat watchable. His eyes look different to me. I want to see a good ole fashioned 3rd round Yoel KO special on saturday.

Curious case of yoel Romero. Looks like the dude is looking younger while he's getting older

Dang whittaker did damage to his eyes like crazy. But I still have the soldier of god beating costa with super ease.

DancingBacon.gif
You can see the damage on the orbital. He had preexisting injury on it, that's why a simple accurate jab did what it did. Other than that he looks like he usually does cutting weight.

When is the last time we’ve seen Yoel with no beard?

Romero has The cutest smile for such a scary dude
V8NNa03.jpg

Sucksesful laife
Held an Olympic silver medal
Have a beautiful family
No drama outside ufc
Have a god body at 42
One of the nattiest ufc fighter (while everybody else on the juice, Costa etc)
Rich
Found love from God.

What a life, you mirin brah? I'm sure as hell do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back