PBP UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

CnEutzI.jpg

Main card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
205lbs Jon Jones (24-1) vs. Thiago Santos (21-6)
135lbs Amanda Nunes (17-4) vs. Holly Holm (12-4)
170lbs Jorge Masvidal (33-13) vs. Ben Askren (19-0)
205lbs Luke Rockhold (16-4) vs. Jan Błachowicz (23-8)
170lbs Diego Sanchez (29-11) vs. Michael Chiesa (15-4)

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator

i don't even know what to do with myself for the next few hours. Might just sit in the thread.

IN!

Santos
Nunes
Askren
Blachowicz
Sanchez

* Santos has a punchers chance that's about it if he lands it will be amazing imo
* Can't believe i am rooting for Askren but i'm not into Jorge's thug life sucker punching BS.
* I am a big fan of Chiesa but gotta root for Diego just hoping for a good fight here
* Will be interesting to see how Luke looks at 205 but he's still so damn smug i want him to get KOed again..
* Really looking forward to this card..

Hyped, pumped... this gonna be a banger. Main Card looks awesome - like every single fight. Won't be able to hang around earlier here for the Prelims and shit but looking forward to the Sherdog gang then as always... FUCK MMA Awards Best Website :confused::cool:

As its a PPV I expect our boy Eryk... @Wadtucket earlier this time :cool: also @Clementine bless in advance <Eek2.0>

BeautifulPerfectDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
Main Card, checking in.

Hyped, pumped... this gonna be a banger. Main Card looks awesome - like every single fight. Won't be able to hang around earlier here for the Prelims and shit but looking forward to the Sherdog gang then as always... FUCK MMA Awards Best Website :confused::cool:

As its a PPV I expect our boy Eryk... @Wadtucket earlier this time :cool: also @Clementine bless in advance <Eek2.0>

BeautifulPerfectDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

HYPE SQUAD CHECKING IN!

The booze is ready, the weed is ready, my body is ready!

:meow:

CnEutzI.jpg

Main card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
205lbs Jon Jones (24-1) vs. Thiago Santos (21-6)
135lbs Amanda Nunes (17-4) vs. Holly Holm (12-4)
170lbs Jorge Masvidal (33-13) vs. Ben Askren (19-0)
205lbs Luke Rockhold (16-4) vs. Jan Błachowicz (23-8)
170lbs Diego Sanchez (29-11) vs. Michael Chiesa (15-4)

fc9RiCD.png

That is an awesome poster you shared there, the comic style looks sweet.

As much as I've enjoyed Diego's interviews and other antics leading up to this fight, I think Chiesa is going to choke him stiff. Like 10 minutes before he can stand up and get off the mat stiff.

As much as I've enjoyed Diego's interviews and other antics leading up to this fight, I think Chiesa is going to choke him stiff. Like 10 minutes before he can stand up and get off the mat stiff.
I hope Sanchez makes it competitive at least. But I feel like chiesa will blow him out bad. It ain't gonna be goood for Sanchez.

Back