• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes

Why not? If you bet money than you can send your advice to The guy to make your bet abit ,,safer" .

Has there ever been a fight where you could clearly tell that the fighter took your advice and implemented it?

Was Cejudo tapping into his full soul to soul punch against TJ, was that a one time kind of deal, like a character using a special move, or is that now part of his arsenal for every fight going forward?

Do we now have to give full respect to the K-1 Level hands of the dwarf medalist, or will that level of striking/luck never again swing in his favor?

Has there ever been a fight where you could clearly tell that the fighter took your advice and implemented it?

I don't know but I once tweeted a fighter a bunch of excuses after a bad loss, they 'liked' my tweet then I later saw them give those excuses in an interview. Does that count as implementing advice? #validated

Grasso has good boxing, movement and is defensively way ahead of Karolina who is hittable. She's also good in the clinch and Karolina rarely seems to go for the clinch like she used to anyway, girls like Andrade would of been perfect opponents to use it on and instead she just tried to stand and bang.

Grasso losing to Suarez is totally irrelevant here, you can say she flunked it but Suarez would do the same to Karolina. What is notable though is you can see clear improvements fight to fight in Grasso's game and given we haven't see her go more than 3 minutes in 2 years I'd be surprised if there wasn't some solid improvements while Karolina is clearly on the decline.

Karolina also is rushing back into another fight after looking totally flat vs Waterson and not addressing any issues the fight raised, she probably just plods forward for another 15 minutes getting outboxed and not using any of the stuff in her striking arsenal she needs to get the win over someone like that. She needs to use the clinch actively, throw hard low kicks, move vaguely well etc. I'm doubtful she suddenly starts putting all that together again after looking mediocre her last few fights.
In agreement here, old KK shouldve handled Waterson/ that style, looked disinterested and got dominated instead

Leaning Grasso if anything on that one

In agreement here, old KK shouldve handled Waterson/ that style, looked disinterested and got dominated instead

Leaning Grasso if anything on that one
Yeah, KK is on big decline. I bet Waterson last time and was happy later. KK isnt even fap fap material now.
Dog or pass, Grasso Has a REAL chance to win this

"Alright, he will leg kick me, so I will not get leg kicked. Thanks, random dude on the internet !"

- Calvin Kattar

"Dear Calvin, win fight or every dog at shelter gets it"

18291168.jpg

"Alright, he will leg kick me, so I will not get leg kicked. Thanks, random dude on the internet !"

- Calvin Kattar
Lock parlay hits, thats all what matters
Again
Petr Yan
Xiaon Yan
Calvin Kattar

<StillMyBoy><DC-Champ>

Lock parlay hits, thats all what matters
Again
Petr Yan
Xiaon Yan
Calvin Kattar

<StillMyBoy><DC-Champ>

I would say all 3 have at least 30% channces of losing their fights, so no. These aren’t locks.

Do Bronx last week was a lock. These aren’t.

I don't know but I once tweeted a fighter a bunch of excuses after a bad loss, they 'liked' my tweet then I later saw them give those excuses in an interview. Does that count as implementing advice? #validated

This is so funny.

Do Bronx is never a lock

Lol he fought Lentz who he beat twice.

Charles is clearly getting better and is reaching his peak while Lentz is past his prime, always slowing down and unable to win without his wrestling which played right into Charles‘ game. He went out there and beat his ass for the 3rd time very easily. Definition of your "locks".

I doubt that Kattar or Xiaonan will put on a similar dominant performance.

Correct, (I know others answered this for me already too). I finally got limited after years with 5d. I got pissed at first, asked them why, got the runaround and they basically said I'm welcome to wager more on other sports, etc. Just not MMA. A couple days later I realized how much time I was actually spending capping fights and that I needed to use a lot of that time for other things. When I started betting MMA all those years ago there were 12-15 cards per year that had lines available. Now you have what, 30 some UFC cards plus Bellator, PFL, etc. It was too much, and I felt obligated to try to cap every card because I didn't want to "miss" a chance at having a big winning event. My kid is older and involved in sports now, etc. So it honestly worked out okay for me. Before realizing that I gave a thought about opening other accounts but I'm actually super happy that I've put my betting on hold. I never needed the $ thankfully, it was a hobby. And I'll likely jump back in at some point (probably when my daughter goes to college LOL to help pay for it, but that's a long way off).

For me, the enjoyment was always more in seeing how good I could be in capping. This past weekend when I watched tape and recommended Herman as a dog and his KO line at +600 I was genuinely happy to see that some guys had made that play (not just based on my breakdown, they capped it themselves too but I'd say at least in part due to what I posted). I made $0 off it but seeing guys make a good profit here on that fight that I called perfectly was really cool. I've been here a long time, and I love the discussion and back and forth and the insight that is given. I wasn't sure I'd still care about this forum after I stopped betting, but I'm happy to say I really do. And it's because I still feel a kinship with the other guys trying to beat the books even if I'm currently not.

I know this was long and I apologize, but I'm trying to give you context. My last post had sarcasm but I'm honestly trying to help you out (as was pointed out by others here). You keep saying "your way" might be different but it's working so people should leave you alone. And that's fine, but it's not a good long term way of betting. Years and years and years of experience has shown me that. It's your money, obviously do whatever you want. But if you want to be profitable long term, you should accept good advice when it's given. There's no personal gain or loss for me no matter how you do with your bankroll, but if you're here posting in this forum then I'm all about offering whatever knowledge I've accumulated over the years. I won't say anymore about this, but I really suggest you rethink your overall view of how to beat the books long term. Best of luck.

I don't post here much but I bet on mma for quite some time and have always read this forum. I've always liked your predictions and breakdowns. Just want to Thank you for the effort and time you put in this.

Lol he fought Lentz who he beat twice.

Charles is clearly getting better and is reaching his peak while Lentz is past his prime, always slowing down and unable to win without his wrestling which played right into Charles‘ game. He went out there and beat his ass for the 3rd time very easily. Definition of your "locks".

I doubt that Kattar or Xiaonan will put on a similar dominant performance.

He's just a hard guy to trust with his previous quit jobs, and something strange always happens in Oliveira fights

He's just a hard guy to trust with his previous quit jobs, and something strange always happens in Oliveira fights

Yeah but he is clearly a "new" fighter these days and even flakey Charles beat a younger version of Lentz.

Anyway I don’t think that parlay is a lock lol even though I favour all 3 to win.

Wow btw, Did you see guys the odds on Darren Stewart ?
Bewon Lewis sucks, Darren might have a REAL chance to win this

Bevon Lewis sucks
tenor.gif

Anybody can get caught by Uriah Hall yo. Beating Hall is typically an IQ and discipline test. That or sheer bulldozer ability. I'm certain Bevon is the type of fighter to learn from his mistakes and LOL if Bevon sucks why doesn't Darren?

Back