• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

I don't see either of these next two fights getting finished 50 more minutes coming up

this is why you can't judge a card on paper!

If only Valentina would go forward and have some killer instinct like Nunes, she would be an exciting fighter...but she always like to point fight. Lets hope that changes today.....doubt it though

RevolvingLikableAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif
Perfect

Drinking one for Cowboy, probably was his last opportunity for anoher title shot, beating Tony would have been a huge way to keep his run going.

I still can't get over that Valentina went 5 rounds with Amanda Nunes....
lb for lb savage.

Its also very arguable that she should have won that fight. Valentina is a badass

Eye is like a female Kyle. Would probably be chugging monster drinks and smashing dry wall if she wasn’t a fighter. She probably still does that

This night has been so weird. Maybe Eye will wrestlefuck Shevchenko to a decision to make it even weirder.

Valentina is not one to fuck with. Just listen to her walkout music.

I wanna see Suarez vs Shevshenko. I think she has a good chance at it

Protect yourself at all times, Donald
Fuck!

RxfKaFu.gif

Still tight about that outcome

Back