• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

'Penn still has the fire and skills to beat anyone'..

{<jordan}

LOL @ that celebration. Ummm.... you just beat someone who literally can't throw a proper punch. Don't act like you won the Superbowl.

Just wait until you see Bellator when Jack Swagger beats up that fat sherdogger, I bet his celebration is going to be even worse

Almost Guida time!!!

KeyObedientAtlanticridleyturtle-small.gif
Wet hair time

giphy.gif

Nope, she was done. Actually, I can't believe you're even questioning it, it couldn't have been more obvious that she was done. Don't ever try to become a ref, you're not cut out for it if you're asking idiotic question like that.
Sorry to disappoint you lol

Why so salty? Am I seeing a glimpse of uncertainty lying behind all that fierce statement?

Hopefully Guida carries BJ for two rounds before landing the killshot in round 3. Those +900 odds were impossible to pass up.
you went full retard. Guida isn't KOing Bj. He wins by lay and pray.

Can we laugh at how hard it is to watch MMA for casual fans? Not only are they on platforms so new and unheard of they might as well be secret, but then if you find them you have to sign up to subscribe, and then worse buy a PPV. lmao.

This sport will never grow if casuals can't easily and freely watch it.

Dom needs to spend some money on new threads. Not sure what he makes doing commentary.

Back