Media UFC 237 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC 237 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship
Published on May 6, 2019

"On Episode 1 of UFC 237 Embedded, strawweight champion Rose Namajunas gardens, packs and practices piano at home before a wild week begins. Challenger Jessica Andrade draws strength from nature; elsewhere in Rio, former featherweight champion Jose Aldo shows off a local artistic tribute to him. Middleweight Jared Cannonier stays on track in the gym for his upcoming bout against legend Anderson Silva. UFC 237 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the world strawweight title fight taking place Saturday, May 11th on Pay-Per-View."

Andrade via fuck you power.

Completely forgot that a card with BJ Penn, Aldo, and Anderson was going down this week.

Order now, operators are standing by

Rose really is sticking with the short hair. smh

Silva and aldo are Co mains lol so bs.

I'm picking beiber lookalike,Aldo and cannoneir.

Honestly I've never been a huge Aldo fan but I've seen all his fights through the years.

It's hard not to pull for a legend like him at this point. Hopefully he wins and gets a final title shot. I mean who doesnt wanna see that

Honestly I've never been a huge Aldo fan but I've seen all his fights through the years.

It's hard not to pull for a legend like him at this point. Hopefully he wins and gets a final title shot. I mean who doesnt wanna see that

I feel like he deserves the co main spot over Silva to be honest.

Would I subscribe to a Rose & Pat reality show? Yes I would. I really would.
And of course it should be called "Patting the Roses" <{ohyeah}>

But srsly, this actually be an amazing card. Revisiting them feels with BJ, Aldo, Andy, Lil Nog, Pitbull.
Event is gonna be so big, energy in Brazil is insane, can't wait...<GinJuice>
Haters can kindly gtfo.

Back