Jalin Turner vs. Matt Frevola
Wilson Reis vs. Alexandre Pantoja
Max Griffin vs. Zelim Imadaev
Boston Salmon vs. Khalid Taha

Curtis Millender vs. Belal Muhammad
Montel Jackson vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Lauren Mueller vs. Poliana Botelho

WHY?!

Several fun fights on there, just not the biggest names. Lots of potential for some good finishes and barn burners.

UFC only wants people it can pay peanuts to, that's why.

Main and semi main should save that card. The rest is gutter shit

Dying is UFC bro.

Great main and co-main though.

Have you ever heard of Jimmy Crute?

Definitely a DVR the prelims and get to the bar around 11 type card.

Maybe earlier if I'm bored, the OSP fight could be a quick KO.

That last fight night was amazing. Justin Gaethje is a gift from the Just Bleed God.

Almost every fight has atleast one guy I am interested in, plus there's only one wmma fight? I'm sold

Decent fights with a great co-main and main event, bow down peasants and thank Mr White and the UFC...
tenor (3).gif

Obligatory Boston Salmon comment
Fuck, he's not going to be well liked here on the west coast, Atlantic Salmon are a pretty hot button issue around here with all the fish farms raising them instead of focusing on rebuilding the native salmon populations.

Great name, bad joke, lol. Seemed funnier in my head but fuck it, I took the time to write it so I'm posting it anyway!!

Doesn't Montel Jackson have the largest hands in the UFC despite being a Featherweight or some shit.

millender vs belal should be on the main hard in stead of jouban vs the nobody. those guys are gonna homer simpson each other ....its just bleed material

I’ve definitely seen worse cards, I like that Anders and rountree fight. Max will get my money everytime he fights.

Back