UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier mainevent is just testament on how good is Conor McGregor

Max is just the lower quality version of Conor.

Conor actually has a ground game and unique striking ability where as Max doesn't have technique and unorthodox stance.

Max is overrated by sherdog.

How good Conor McGregor "WAS" Dude aint nothing but a wannabe mixed martial artist these days.. A random guy without even one professional amateur bout can beat him.
This is pathetic. Now Conor haters tend to believe that they could beat him in a fight.

Don’t make threads if you struggle to speak in coherent sentences.

He seems to be very good at hitting and raping women.

Entire event is build around McGregor. Max and Dustin are basicly fighting for another shot on Conor McGregor. They have no chance in rematch but they want that big payday.
McGregor beat both of these guys by devastating fashion. One he played three rounds with one knee only.
View attachment 555627

One he KO'd with one of the most vicious punches we have ever seen in pro mma.
View attachment 555629

no this fight shows how fighters can inprove after a lose.

notice how conor didnt want anything to do with rematch either guys,

Well to be fair when you really think about it,
it really shows just how good Khabib is

<TheDonald>

Entire event is build around McGregor. Max and Dustin are basicly fighting for another shot on Conor McGregor. They have no chance in rematch but they want that big payday.
McGregor beat both of these guys by devastating fashion. One he played three rounds with one knee only.
View attachment 555627

One he KO'd with one of the most vicious punches we have ever seen in pro mma.
View attachment 555629

The haters will always fall back on the excuses....max was young an inexperienced....actually, so was conor...that was only his 2nd or 3rd fight in the ufc....dustin...well, he cut alot of weight, and was weaker...well, so did conor....fact is conor destroyed both of them with ease.

xgiaDLO.gif
My favorite gif of all time. I want to ask Shogun what he was thinking.

Max is just the lower quality version of Conor.

Conor actually has a ground game and unique striking ability where as Max doesn't have technique and unorthodox stance.

Max is overrated by sherdog.

conor has no ground game if he did maybe he not looked so bad vs khabib.

max beats conor so easy if conor had the balls to rematch him.

Lol or how improved Dustin and max are. They like fighting a whole fuck of a lot more than Conor. And one has actually defended a belt

conor has no ground game if he did maybe he not looked so bad vs khabib.

max beats conor so easy if conor had the balls to rematch him.

Conor does have a ground game, remember when he swept nate?

And, young man. You are good at making fun of somebody while refusing to get in the cage yourself.

I have been in a ring, fuck the cage.

I only make fun of him when weirdos make threads to bring other fighters down while sucking Conor's dick

I don't go on the good/funny fans like Tomas,Hoffs, mcedgar etc threads and take the hand.

One could argue both Holloway and Poirier would beat McGregor right now

Back