PBP UFC 236: Holloway vs. Poirier 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT

Only here to get an early start on those likes, thanks in advance @Clementine
<Oku04>
tumblr_m5m3sqE7Os1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

I’d like to stay up and watch the card but I don’t know. Having some real life issues here, feels like shit. I feel like shit. Maybe I am a piece of shit? A bag of shit, maybe.

The spiral leads down the drain...

YEH FIGHTING FIGHTING BRUV INNIT YEH BRUV INNIT FIGHTING BRUV INNIT

lnFefOl.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’d like to stay up and watch the card but I don’t know. Having some real life issues here, feels like shit. I feel like shit. Maybe I am a piece of shit? A bag of shit, maybe.

I sincerely hope it’s nothing serious. If it is, I hope you come out stronger on the other side.

tenor.gif

i just clicked the early prelims on ESPN+ and its telling me i have to buy the PPV.

lol what

edit, i think they're still on FightPass for this event lol

Gotta be honest. I'm not expecting much out of this card outside of the main and co-main.

On the other hand, cards like this often have the undercard turn out suprisingly good.

Rashad sounds like the time off from fighting is doing him good.

Less slurry somehow

WE ARE LIVEEEEEE. Sort of. Lets get this shit going, this card is pretty stacked from top to bottom in terms of good fights.

Bro my life is dogshit, but one of the few things I look forward to is fight night and talking shit with the boyz. Keep your chin up

Back