Alan Jouban/Dwight Grant -
09:47
Eryk Anders/Khalil Rountree Jr -
16:57
Kelvin Gastelum/Israel Adesanya -
24:01
Max Holloway/Dustin Poirier -
34:15

When ever I see their videos it is not to hear them talk but watch Laura's big boobies.

PlaintiveDependableJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

For me, hearing an aussie girl talk is almost as good as watching boobies.

Do you ever feel like Laura just wants to let her boobs hang out more but feels uncomfortable because of Megan? Like Megan will judge her for showing her boobs more? Wish she dressed more like that Dancing with the Star gal PVZ.

Megan is kind of Instagram-model-ish, I don't think she judges, but she might be a little jealous.

@Randlewand Megan does have the bigger better boobs and shows them off more but I think Megan is a bit jealous of her, I am saying this cause of her mannerism.

-OSP/Nikita: OSP is an opportunistic finisher, fight will likely ends in a finish considering Nikita's resume.

-Eryk Anders/Khalil: Both coming off loses. Eryk switching camps might does wonders for him from a technical standpoint seeing he's always at a disadvantage when fighting a more technical savvy fighters.

-Kelvin/Izzy: Great stylistic matchup. Izzy has limitless potential but Kelvin will be his first true test but Izzy could work it out by capitalizing with high volume strikes and better footwork.

-Max/Dustin: basically a toss-up.

"I wonder what two broads think about MMA and want to listen to them for 45 mins" said nobody, ever

Would bang Sanko tho

They do a good job breaking down the fights. Although I think Megan's dislike of Michelle Waterson's style is more related to the fact Michelle is a teammate of Holy Holm than anything else. Women are petty.

"I wonder what two broads think about MMA and want to listen to them for 45 mins" said nobody, ever
How mysterious, in that case, that their channel somehow has over 10,000 subscribers !

Ep 43: UFC 236 Aussie and Fancy Breakdown
Published on Apr 10, 2019

Ovince Saint Preux/Nikita Krylov - 01:24
Alan Jouban/Dwight Grant -
09:47
Eryk Anders/Khalil Rountree Jr -
16:57
Kelvin Gastelum/Israel Adesanya -
24:01
Max Holloway/Dustin Poirier -
34:15

that attempt at a "breakdown" is the most embarassing random nonsense ever, just like their other vids.

Are these two a couple? If so lucky Megan.

Back