UFC 235 Tyron Woodley Champ Camp New Episode

Snoozeman watching and taking notes
images

My man Dee Dee. Wouldn't have seen this till later.

Usman. Is. Fucked.

Can't wait to see what the narrative becomes once Usman proves he can't beat Woodley.

Whaaat I'm ready for some "Violence" next week people are gonna get f*ked Up and I'm watching (God Willing) Tyron putting Usman to sleep TKO stoppage coming up....

@AyDeeDee keep up the good work...

Whaaat I'm ready for some "Violence" next week people are gonna get f*ked Up and I'm watching (God Willing) Tyron putting Usman to sleep TKO stoppage coming up....

@AyDeeDee keep up the good work...

Believe in the Title my brother, Woodley's gonna sleep this untested fool. Usman thinks it's gonna be one thing, Woodley's going paint a whole different picture and wreck this dude.

Last edited:
Believe in the Title my brother, Woodley's gonna sleep this untested fool. "Usman thinks it's gonna be one thing, Woodley's going paint a whole different picture wreck this dude"

This
200w.webp
TRUE. People don't get this man's fight IQ along with his ability to shock punch you and pounce or just lull you to fight his fight. Usman is a damn good fighter but has nothing that Tyron can't or hasn't dealt with strength, wresting, grappling, etc, Tyron better everywhere at this stage.

This
200w.webp
TRUE. People don't get this man's fight IQ along with his ability to shock punch you and pounce or just lull you to fight his fight. Usman is a damn good fighter but has nothing that Tyron can't or hasn't dealt with strength, wresting, grappling, etc, Tyron better everywhere at this stage.

I honestly think Tyron Woodley is severely underrated when it comes to Fight IQ, aside from his Coaches, he has one of the best minds as a fighter, he's easily top 5 for me. The way he takes away what makes a fighter special, and make them look average, almost like Jon Jones, or Floyd Mayweather in boxing.

Maia, shut him down, no takedown, no BJJ work, he injured himself in the process, but he made Maia look beatable. Like he said, he wrote the book.

Stephen Thompson, punished him for a bad kick, and exposed his lack of wrestling, and a ground game, mauled him on the ground, and nearly killed him on the feet. I really feel had he not went for the Submission, he would have finished Wonderboy with strikes, Wonderboy was on the ground at that point, and all Woodley had to do was continue to reign down strikes.

Darren Till, didn't let him settle into his own pace, blitzed him and pushed the pace from the beginning. Stayed in range, and didn't allow Till to find his rhythm.

With Usman, I see him taking away his wrestling and making him respect his power immediately, I really see this fight going like the Koscheck one, everyone says "He backs against the cage" That's not how he got his first knockdown with Koscheck, he blitzed him out the gate.

I feel like he does that once he has the timing of his opponent down, that's when he lulls you in, and counters. Usman's gonna be surprised when he realizes he isn't pushing the pace like he thought he was going too. He's not going against someone who doesn't know how to handle wrestlers. Woodley is like nothing Usman's faced before.

My man Dee Dee. Wouldn't have seen this till later.

Usman. Is. Fucked.

Can't wait to see what the narrative becomes once Usman proves he can't beat Woodley.
What narrative? No one really thinks Usman has a chance.

You're so defensive when it comes to Woodley lol

What narrative? No one really thinks Usman has a chance.

You're so defensive when it comes to Woodley lol

The narrative of hyping up a fighter saying he's gonna do this, and do that, only to lose, and than the narrative becomes "(Insert name) was never good" It's happened time and time again.

After Till lost, everyone was like "He wasn't ready". Before the fight, people were sure Till's footwork and superior striking were going to get it done, it's no different with this fight. The narrative is Usman's wrestling and cardio are going to get it done. When he losses, people won't call it a legit win.

I guess you could say I'm "defensive" when it comes to Woodley, but if you check my history, I wasn't always a fan of Woodley. Around the time RDA was coming up, I wanted RDA to bring Woodley out of his comfort zone, hell I thought he could do it.

But I calmed down, started to think for myself, and watch more of his interviews and how he conducts himself.

When the Maia fight wasn't interesting, I gave him his fair share of shit, when he was race baiting, and complaining, as an African American, I gave him his fair share of shit. When he wanted to fight Nate Diaz, I gave him hell, you get the picture.

I'm not gonna pretend like I was always a Woodley fan, but I'm not stubbornly holding on to what he did years ago. He hasn't complained, hasn't campaigned to fight anyone stupid, hasn't talked about race, and recently dominated Till. He swayed me into a fan as time went on and I grew to appreciate him more and more. And looking back, it's not 100% his fault for those fights being boring.

I get behind my fellow African Americans when they're doing good, and are on a path of greatness, I don't try to rain on the parade, Woodley's put in the work, and he's inspired me, so I'll give him his due props.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back