PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Usman looking like a better Randy Couture against the fence

why split the clinch? damage is being done

Turns out you are the best in the world.. Joe likes that line.

Glad he got owned in a boring fight. Now he feels what his opponents felt when he made the fights boring except in this case, Usman put the pressure on him and he still couldn't run forever.

lmao dropping s and f bombs 5 inches from daughter's face.

We need a respectful champ to put his savage ass in line.

Tyrone looking miserable. He's feeling like shit I'm sure, being dominated like that man, it's going to take a while for him to recover from that.

I'll never say anything about WMMA ever again i'm sorry women

He's still so coherent. That's what happens when you barely took any hits. Lol

What's this dummy ref doing? Usman is keeping busy and doing the same thing over and over regardless of whether he's been separated several times

Damn I remember Usman from TUF when he beat the middle-eastern guy that was destroying everybody on the show. Proud of dude.

Lol

Joe relegated him from GOAT to "one of the greatest of all time"

What's going on with this thread?

30-26 Usman

Unless theres a finish fights over. Also Goddard is an awful referee. Dudes doing damage and getting seperated.

Whoaaaaaaaa AJ ballooned tf up.

This always happens to top athletes when they stop training. They're used to constant workout and conditioning.

Whoaaaaaaaa AJ ballooned tf up.

This always happens to top athletes when they stop training. They're used to constant workout and conditioning.

He actually started power lifting.

Dudes you are all on the wrong thread!

Ok. Bring back Rory. This is where Usman is supposed to win fans not lose them.

Woodley's corner: "Don't let him back you up"
Woodley: *backs up*

Whats going on with this thread - posts from action 5 minutes ago showing up as recent.

Back