UFC 234PBP/Discussion

sucks to lose the parlays but finished up nearly 30 units- hope you all crushed.

I think Adesanya held back....why KO your idol. Just put on a show for the fans as the main event with some flashy techniques but make sure you win the rounds.

Anderson Silva looked like he intentionally gave Round 3 away, as if it was a passing of the torch moment.

Such a sad sight to see.

About 10u up tonight including the couple I got on the Bellator card.

Another nice 1u win on that fight, but I would be lying if I said there weren't a few moments when I thought I would lose my second straight 5u bet on a UFC card.

One of the best whoever do it? Damn I was down alot, hit the O1.5, not Isreal in rd 1 and Isreal decision and now im up a bit

4-1 parlay winner here boys, hopefully yall did well tonight too, looks like it from the thread

Sitting here with satisfaction, watching Izzy do exactly as predicted, waiting on Bobby to win me a shitload. Fuck

Anderson looked pretty good. The Over 1½ and Israel decision gets me over 15 units total for the card.

yeah for a 43 yr old he looked damn good

Honestly I think Yoel might beat adesanya. Dude is like a bull in a china shop

Came out with a good profit being on mainly favs. It looks like next event is back to mostly dogs.

Recap:

Been weathering the variance storm for awhile now. Ended slightly down in the red with the main event being cancelled which could have put me up in the green. Dealing with one of, if not the worst betting slumps of my career when it comes to MMA as a whole.

If you're one of the many who tailed my picks and lost money do not get antsy. Proper bankroll management and following my bets long term will see an increase in your profits. I promise, we're just in a funk right now fellas. As long as I am betting for value, we're all good. By years end, I predict a phenomenal amount of accumulated units for a tidy sum.

I document all of my picks and I do not fudge my numbers. Go back and tally my previous bets throughout the years and you'll notice I am up big.

- Barry

Haha thanks for the shoutout but the mofos voided it. I contacted them before betting it and got this response:

Thank you for inquiring about this. I have reviewed this with my Lines Management Team and this is the correct odds. I have attached a screenshot of the Line available for the event. The Line is "Method of Victory" and the odds at +300 for Jalin Turner to Win by KO, TKO, DQ.

I ended up disputing it fully expecting to get shut down and they partially paid! +$6672 night

Back