UFC 234: Adesanya vs. Silva - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Cruz bot had a little error in his script

Why can't we see how much people are viewing the thread? Is this because of the live extension?
Yes. If you leave the group that info will show up. You can then rejoin the group

I like Cruz in commentary when the guy was working on the SUB and then the other guy almost had the Von Preux choke.

If Rogan was sitting there, because they were so close to him inside the cage, he would've started screaming out the instructions and then say "oh wow ohmygawd so hilarious how these guys hear me comment on these things but what am I suppose to do just doing my job like a goof"

How do you get orange names??

Why can't we see how much people are viewing the thread? Is this because of the live extension?
I see 46 viewing and live doesn't seem to work on my phone though.

10-10?

I'm not sure how to score that one, Martinez had more control time but Buren had the TD(s) and landed a few shots. Good round to start the night.

Cool round, Martinez hanging with a more experienced grappler.

The takedown, the control, the consistent work and dominant positions won him that round.

10-9 - not much debate.

Good corner work for Martinez.

Often times the worst cards on paper turn out to have the best fights. Let’s hope that’s the case tonight. Still sick over losing Whittaker vs. Gastelum.

So why are they hyping Israel as Nigerian instead of a Kiwi if they're trying to sell him Down Under?

Well this fight is sick. Complainers take note.

So why are they hyping Israel as Nigerian instead of a Kiwi if they're trying to sell him Down Under?
8938506.jpg

Back