UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II

Your money but 5u on a 2019 BJ Penn should be absolute extreme MAXX, and you should share with all of us the insider info you must have on Hall.
I had the names mixed up I mean I bet on hall at 1.3, i dont see how Penn can win this, this is as close to a lock as you can get imo.

I like doing multiple, partial-unit bets on my ML wagers, on the chance they go the opposite way I anticipate. Maybe a good choice here?

Yes if the price is good enough to you, I'd say bet it. I predict line movement wrong sometimes but I feel confident enough people are going to see Jones and Cyborgs as locks, why wouldnt they? Jones never lost and he beat the current HW champ. Cyborg doesnt even have close fights and shes the champ a weight class up.

I bet Iaquinta(+255) early thinking the line would move closer come fight time but he moved to +300. I bet Gordon at -155 he moved near even. I bet Font at -165 he moved as low as -150 I think.

I had the names mixed up I mean I bet on hall at 1.3, i dont see how Penn can win this, this is as close to a lock as you can get imo.

I knew Hall was a locky lock lol. Biggest fav on the card.

So what I think 1.3 is a great price for hall, tell me how penn can win this?

I apologize, I'm not trying to make fun of you. Hall prob will win, I just dont like the term lock. I'm going to look into it and give my full opinion later.

Got 1.5 U on Latifi at -166, think its a great match up for him. He's never been takendown in the UFC with nasty power and grappling.

I lost confidence in chiesa, he looked awful vs pettis which was a great matchup for him.
What's the great about that match-up? Pettis is clearly the better sriker and has some slick jits on the ground in offence and he's unsubmittable also. It was his fight to lose. Yeah he is fragile and all that, but he is still Pettis.

BetOnline opening lines now, eh? Maxed Chad Mendes -135 for the small amount I was allowed to win $250 vs Alexander Volkanovski. This is a big step up for Volkanovski. Chad is a better wrestler and boxer.

PS- There are two Andersons and two Halls on this card. That should make for repeated confusion if not clear from the context.

Maxed Chad Mendes -135 for the small amount I was allowed to win $250 vs Alexander Volkanovski. This is a big step up for Volkanovski. Chad is a better wrestler and boxer.
The big question for me here:
Is this the hot prospect that will actually do something interesting and give the established fighter a competitive fight or maybe even win?
Last few weeks hot prospects getting raped... We talking Tuivasa, Ortega, Hooker (I'm using "hot prospect" loosely)... Is "The Hulk" gonna do better?

By the way - I gave up on Latifi as parlay leg for Bones. He is too low volume and if he doesn't finish Corey can I trust him to win on the scorecards? And he is the favourite, so no, thanks.

What's the great about that match-up? Pettis is clearly the better sriker and has some slick jits on the ground in offence and he's unsubmittable also. It was his fight to lose. Yeah he is fragile and all that, but he is still Pettis.
no tdd, bad vs pressure, undersized. I figured Chiesa should have been able to repeat what Alvarez did to him but he couldn't. Chiesa also looked terrible vs Lee. I don't know I will just pass on this fight.

Chiesa beats Condit easy. TD's all day and maybe even gets a sub.

Chiesa should benefit from the move up in weight
Idk about easily. First time facing a taller opponent and Condit has a great guard. Condit also looked much better in his last fight than he did vs Magny.

Again, I’d advise agaisnt betting Corey Anderson agaisnt anyone with power.

also stay away from natural brewed brewrista

People backing Corey Anderson here really are confusing me. He's seriously outmatched as far as I'm concerned

I'm betting on Gus, Nunes, Condit and Latifi depending on the odds

I'm betting on Gus, Nunes, Condit and Latifi depending on the odds
Im betting on Jones, Gus, Nunes, Cyborg, Condit, Chiesa, Latifi, Anderson, Mendes, Volkanovski, Arlovski, Harris, Zingano, Anderson depending on the odds

I think Siyar Bahadurzada is a good underdog bet at +160 vs Curtis Millender. Siyar has great boxing and knockout power, and he's never been knocked out or TKOed. Good takedown defense too. If he's healthy he presents a dangerous opponent for the taller and rangier Millender. 2u on Siyar at +160.

i think corey can avoid the overhand of doom and get a decision.

People backing Corey Anderson here really are confusing me. He's seriously outmatched as far as I'm concerned
Im with you.

I dont think Corey wrestling is going to work for him this time. The Sledgehammer is a very strong wrestler.

I think the gap in the punching power is going to make a difference in this fight. I dont think Corey can earn Latifi respect with his pillow punches. On the other hand Latifi hits like a truck and he closes the distance pretty well for a short guy. I see him catching Anderson early in the fight.

Corey has a path to victory.. box from the outside (from a mile away...a boxing version of Elias Theodorou LOL) and grind against the cage.

I think this is a good matchup for Latifi. 1.66u on him to win 1u.

Im with you.

I dont think Corey wrestling is going to work for him this time. The Sledgehammer is a very strong wrestler.

I think the gap in the punching power is going to make a difference in this fight. I dont think Corey can earn Latifi respect with his pillow punches. On the other hand Latifi hits like a truck and he closes the distance pretty well for a short guy. I see him catching Anderson early in the fight.

Corey has a path to victory.. box from the outside (from a mile away...a boxing version of Elias Theodorou LOL) and grind against the cage.

I think this is a good matchup for Latifi. 1.66u on him to win 1u.

Latifi is stronger and a better wrestler. Has a better chin and better stand up.

I wish anyone backing Anderson the best of luck but you are losing your money.

Back