UFC 230 the most stacked card this Year?

I’m not impressed.

None of these fights have any relevance to any title picture, and is full of journeymen gatekeepers fighting up and comers.

I’m not impressed.

None of these fights have any relevance to any title picture, and is full of journeymen gatekeepers fighting up and comers.

What are you talking about. Gastelum is only #4 and is getting a title shot.

Rockhold/Weidman are #2-3. The winner of that will get a title shot if Romero beats Costa. Also calling two former champs "journeyman gatekeepers" is hilarious.

If Costa beats #1 ranked Romero expect to see him shoot up the rankings to #1 and get the next title shot just like Till did by beating #1 Thompson when he was ranked like #8.

6 of the top 8 MW are fighting each other. This card is extremely relevant to the MW title picture

What are you talking about. Gastelum is only #4 and is getting a title shot.

Rockhold/Weidman are #2-3. The winner of that will get a title shot if Romero beats Costa. Also calling two former champs "journeyman gatekeepers" is hilarious.

If Costa beats #1 ranked Romero expect to see him shoot up the rankings to #1 and get the next title shot just like Till did by beating #1 Thompson when he was ranked like #8.

6 of the top 8 MW are fighting each other. This card is extremely relevant to the MW title picture

Nate is no where near a title shot.

Jacare and rockhold are journeymen hate keepers.

Branch is a former farm league champ that was best by rockhold, but if he had any power, rockhold would have been out.

Romero beats cotsas and then what, the chance to lose to bobby knuckles a third time?

Rockhold was wrecked by bisping, and Weidman hasn’t beat a ranked mw in how long?

Would be a good fox card, but a ppv? Come on.

Nate is no where near a title shot.

Jacare and rockhold are journeymen hate keepers.

Branch is a former farm league champ that was best by rockhold, but if he had any power, rockhold would have been out.

Romero beats cotsas and then what, the chance to lose to bobby knuckles a third time?

Rockhold was wrecked by bisping, and Weidman hasn’t beat a ranked mw in how long?

Would be a good fox card, but a ppv? Come on.

Who's Nate?

Jacare/Branch winner isn't getting a title shot. Not talking about that one.

If Romero beats Costa and Gastelum beats Whittaker then Romero will probably fight for the title one last time.

If Costa beats Romero he will skyrocket up the rankings and I would bet money he gets the next title shot.

If Whittaker beats Gastelum and Romero beats Costa. Weidman/Rockhold winner will get the title shot as neither has faced Whittaker.

Rockhold isn't a gatekeeper and Weidman easily beat Gastelum, the current title challenger, last year dude.

Why so many MW fights?

Romero missed weight his last two fights, I thought he was going to try 205 next.

And speaking of, I thought Rockhold was done with 185 after getting KO'D by Romero in Feb ... if he fights and beats Weidman, that'll only prolong his MW run.

Ferguson finished Lee in his last fight.

Ferguson vs Poirier for the winner of Khabib/Conor would have made the most sense but I guess it's Nate who's fighting Poirier.

I woulda preferred Ferg vs Dustin myself, but I guess coming off that knee injury tony Ferguson isn' 100% yet

Dustin Poirier Vs Nate Diaz
38451390_1749213465114084_5960138138272661504_n.png

Yoel Romero Vs Paulo Costa
Di5KKmYU8AALp9M.0.jpg

Potentially Chris weidman vs Rockhold 2
06-Chris-Weidman-Luke-Rockhold-UFC-194-w-750x3701.jpg

Jacre vs Branch
UFC-230.jpg

Best part is that the main event isn't even announced Yet. I can only imagine! Does anyone have any idea on who might be the Main event?

UFC 230: Throw shit at the wall until it sticks

bum_dana_white.jpg

Di5KKmYU8AALp9M.0.jpg

Jacre vs Branch
UFC-230.jpg

Best part is that the main event isn't even announced Yet. I can only imagine! Does anyone have any idea on who might be the Main event?
Wow this is amazing.

Thanks alots TS you literally fucked up all 4 fights.

Di5KKmYU8AALp9M.0.jpg

Jacre vs Branch
UFC-230.jpg

Great job dick

The absolute state of this card. The price paid for 229 going forward with minimal damage.

Back