• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 228: Woodley vs. Till - Prelims PBP Discussion Thread - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

s-c065ee711e3a8bd4b164e5f6b5aec8afd5a7639b.gif
<{monica}>

God, I love elbow strikes. Most frustrating thing is when fighters have their opponent hurt, get right in their face, and try to flurry with awkward, short punches.

all swedish, no finnish.

<Gordonhat>

Damn, Woodley REKT this guy!!! Really brave of him to fight twice in one night, but I guess it worked out. Till's gonna get it!

Well turns out Byrd is shit and no where no near UFC level

This card has over-delivered, I FINALLY met a chick who is into MMA and shes in my kitchen right now cooking chili and it smells amazing. And I'm gonna get laid later. Plus I'm inebriated.

Cheers, motherfuckers

Smash it and then take pics of chick and post for us later.
Do it.

This card has over-delivered, I FINALLY met a chick who is into MMA and shes in my kitchen right now cooking chili and it smells amazing. And I'm gonna get laid later. Plus I'm inebriated.

Cheers, motherfuckers
well good man! happy for you. Let us know how your night all pans out.

Man, I thought Byrd was for real when he beat the white Mike Tyson.

I hope Woodley is paying attention because thats a lot how the main event could play out if he's not careful

Back