• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 228: Woodley vs. Till - Prelims PBP Discussion Thread - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

They're going to book Diego vs Cowboy now

And Diego is going to get slept with a head kick

This should be a good night for explosive fighters

I don't know boys, but I've got White 29-28.

<DirkMavs>

Miller and Sanchez win!. Penn and Chuck should have fought on this card to get a guaranteed win. This is the night of the circa 2005 guys

On the one hand, it's to not see Diego get flatlined again, but then again, this fight affirms his belief that he can be Champion.

Diego has performed the anti-Wang. Unreal! In the absolute twilight of his career, Diego [finally] reverts to his true strength... wrestling.

30-27? Should have been like 30-24
White got raped, literally, Diegos nuts were on his head...

30-27? A pretty clear victory, but still the judges find a way to fuck it up. At least 1 of those rounds minimum was a 10-8

Gaze upon that magnificent hairline, Joe, and be jelly as fuck.

See, @Threetrees. All three judges gave it 30-27. This is what I'm talking about.
I stand by my implicit suggestion that they would have scored it 30-27 with the new scoring system.

Bad judging is bad judging. There's been an uptick in 10-8 cards over the past two years since the 2017 rules were adopted , but I think we'll see a regression to the mean

Back