UFC 228 PBP/Discussion

SPlit decision wtf is it going to be one of these nights with extra shit judging, ridiculous

Lmao at Rogan calling out the judge who scored it for Sanchez, more of this

So much for that Draculino black belt being worth anything...

What a shitty performance.

Rogan just said he thinks this fight will be a heck of a barn burner. Somebody let this man know the over is -375 ctfu

Rogan just said he thinks this fight will be a heck of a barn burner. Somebody let this man know the over is -375 ctfu
Well it will probably be 15 minutes of them both throwing a lot of strikes while defending few, could be defined as a barn burner

look how fucking geared up Jimmie Rivera is in this clip.

Even though I dont think it will hit but im hoping for the under 2.5rds so it will be 1 step closer to my huge 12 team parlay lol

Nothing on this fight, but I'm adding a bit on Miller SUB @7,50 for a half unit total, think his gameplan should be to take him down and go for the sub and that 7,50 price is great

Comon Pudilova, just keep walking forward and throw with volume and you will break her

close was Aldana's round untill the last flurry

Fucking great round, loving Pudilova's kicks. didn't expect this!

Pudilova gonna win this, Aldana can't handle the volume and pressure.

Just came here to see what you guys were saying, everyone on Twitter had Brooks winning no question. Looks like you guys had the same thought. Hopefully this isn't going to be bad judging night. Isn't Texas famous for bad judging?

Back