Women's Strawweight Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez

How can you even compare it to ....

Bellator 206 for example:

Middleweight Gegard Mousasi (c) vs. Rory MacDonald (c) [a]
Heavyweight Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva
Welterweight Douglas Lima vs. Andrey Koreshkov
Featherweight Aaron Pico vs. Leandro Higo

Or or or....even to ONE FC : Reign of Kings

Bantamweight 61 kg Kevin Belingon def. Martin Nguyen Decision (Unanimous) 5 5:00 For the Interim ONE Bantamweight Championship
Welterweight 77 kg Shinya Aoki def. Shannon Wiratchai KO/TKO (ground & pound) 1 2:16
Welterweight 77 kg Renzo Gracie def. Yuki Kondo Submission (rear naked choke) 2 1:40
Lightweight 70 kg Eduard Folayang def. Aziz Pahrudinov Decision (unanimous) 3 5:00

UFC is blessing us with the best cards. In UFC we trust.

Very weak card imo. The only fight I care about on the main card is the main event.

Feel bad for Tyron and Till being propped up by this pile of horse shit.

Ultimate Fighting Championship? Yeah right.

I actually feel bad for Woodley. The PPV numbers are gonna be a disaster and everyone is gonna try and pin it on Woodley saying that he can't headline a PPV and draw decent numbers, but he cannot be blamed for this disastrous main card....

I'm down to support the UFC and shell out the PPV money when they give us a decent main card, but I can't reward them for this... this one will be streamed, by myself and most MMA fans.

I actually feel bad for Woodley. The PPV numbers are gonna be a disaster and everyone is gonna try and pin it on Woodley saying that he can't headline a PPV and draw decent numbers, but he cannot be blamed for this disastrous main card....

I'm down to support the UFC and shell out the PPV money when they give us a decent main card, but I can't reward them for this... this one will be streamed, by myself and most MMA fans.
Agreed. I get 7-8 cards a yr. this is a for sure nope.

And Till will miss weight, to top it off. Which will lead to Usman and Woodley in what has a high potential for being a snoozefest. I really don't know what the UFC is doing with this card. It's like they are sabotaging themselves.

Darren Till is who made me start an account on this site.

Zabit is on my sig.

They fucked me over with 3 wmma fights in the first place, now Zabit is not fighting.

:meow:

Till isn't fighting either, buddy.

I sense copious amounts of sarcasm in this thread...

EB0qDKK.gif

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

High quality stream.

The stream quality, that is. Not the shit card I'll be streaming.

And I'll only stream the main event ...

Which will be a non-title fight.

Second thought, maybe I'll watch Three's Company. Dat 70's Suzanne Somers was hot.

Wtf happened to Zabit vs Yair this time?:mad:

Bellator 206 is a way better card
Will be interesting to see which gets better ratings, or atleast buzz, as I think the UFC brand may be tempering down a bit. There was a time when they could feed his shite and still do 200K just on brand name. Where as Bellator put on a killer PPV and barely did 100K. Hopefully that changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back