UFC 228 Countdown - Full Episode

Don't like either but I hope if Till can't win the fight is at least enjoyable to watch.

Can't wait for this one to be over so they can finally start promoting UFC 229.

I'll still watch it even if the card is shiet. Imagine if they didn't have Woodley/Till. This would have been the worst PPV in history.

Here is my plan.

I'm putting $100 on woodley.

win or lose, I win.

Can't wait for this one to be over so they can finally start promoting UFC 229.

I'll still watch it even if the card is shiet. Imagine if they didn't have Woodley/Till. This would have been the worst PPV in history.

100%

I don't like to shit on cards, but 229 on paper is 1k x more interesting.

The main here on 228 is the only fight I will be observing somewhat intently. Just being honest.

Watched the whole thing. I had no idea Woodley trained with Freddie Roach, pretty cool.

That THIS CARD is a ppv is a sorry fucking mess. If it does 150K it’ll be overachieving its value.

Fortunately both HBO and more notably Showtime have Boxing this weekend, ‘cause teh UFC is not compelling this weekend.

Watching Nicco Montano train is embarassing. Thinking of what Valentina is going to do to her is painful.

As an Englishman I can say Till has quickly replaced and surpassed Bisping as the least likeable fighter in the UFC.

Hoping for a Woodley knockout but I think Till is the favourite.

As an Englishman I can say Till has quickly replaced and surpassed Bisping as the least likeable fighter in the UFC.

Hoping for a Woodley knockout but I think Till is the favourite.
Literally what has he done other than be confident? You turn on your own that easily?

And he’s never “bragged about being a deadbeat Dad”, nor is he one wtf lmao, he’s extremely affectionate towards his daughter and making good money. It’s obviously a tough situation being that his daughter lives with her Brazilian mother and that his job requires him to be away but it hardly qualifies as “deadbeat Dad”. People walk different paths, don’t be so judgmental.
But it’s your prerogative not to like him, I just find it distasteful that you’re so readily turncoat and was trying to figure out if there was more to it.

Well aren't you wrong. Brags that he doesn't care about his pregnant girlfriend or daughter. Nor about the money that you said he works hard to provide for them

Back