• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 227 PBP/Discussion

You would think viana is the second coming of royce gracie listening to rogan

I hope this fight is exciting for you guys who are betting it, because it's torture for the rest of us.

she dont other then that kick she keeps spamming
JJ is a very good striker for 115 lbs division, if he can stand toe to toe, she is pretty good too. Polyana just look awkward, no head movement.
Also I compare her striking to her own division, not Holoway or Moicano.

And let’s get ready for these scorecards

Circle jerk wins! Plus added live! Congrats to us!

JJ is a very good striker for 115 lbs division, if he can stand toe to toe, she is pretty good too. Polyana just look awkward, no head movement.
are you watching the fight? she is getting beat up pretty bad on the feet.. her hands is terrible

This is clear 30-27 jj for me

So probably 30-25 for viana

are you watching the fight? she is getting beat up pretty bad on the feet.. her hands is terrible

JJ 2-1 or 3-0

dont fuck us judges

Wait, what? JJ absolute wrecked her standing rds 2 and 3. I'm confused. You think Poly was beating her up?

JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a big one for me

Very nice win

Not sure where 29-27 came from but damn right she won.

Back