UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier - Prelims PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

49921-1444342.png

No you can't be hyped up as much as I am bro... its 20 min past midnight over here and I'm staying awake to 5 am for the whole card. Good that I'm not working tomorrow.
yall can't be hyped as me, still feeling the molly from lasts nights rave, 10.30am and im already up, im spewin n shittin att the same time but im not missin my boy dan hooker make it 2-0 for us kiwis this weekend.

No you can't be hyped up as much as I am bro... its 20 min past midnight over here and I'm staying awake to 5 am for the whole card. Good that I'm not working tomorrow.

It really sucks to be an UFC fan in europe.
Knowing me, I will probably fall asleep before the Main-Event.

true, 6:37pm here... I woke up at midnight once or twice to watch UFC Japan and New Zealand in 2014 though!

crash.gif

IN

And on time for once

Epic card incoming!

I hope my draftkings pool does well tonight, I've been on a cold streak lately. Fucking Piechota screwed me yesterday lol

over here and I'm staying awake to 5 am for the whole card

That's some optimistic predictions right there.

7 am looks more likely if you want to witness the whole card. At least that was what it was for Tavares vs Israel.

It really sucks to be an UFC fan in europe.
Knowing me, I will probably fall asleep before the Main-Event.

Often I go to sleep and watch tomorrow. Only problem is that I have to keep every possible internet connection turned off or otherwise everything is spoiled. Last year at ufc 200 Amanda Nunes was all over my phone in the morning. I knew I was gonna see my chick Meisha getting beat and I was sad. Every time I can stay away from spoilers I am proud of myself.

That's some optimistic predictions right there.

7 am looks more likely if you want to witness the whole card. At least that was what it was for Tavares vs Israel.

Well you just made me reconsider my plans and hype about this card.

Ordered at home again. Wanted to go to the bar but couldn't get the wife to stay up and watch the kids. I guess at least I get to drink good beer instead of the usual Coors now.

JBG Bless !

did yall see that video when Dana found out Max pulled out ?

Ordered at home again. Wanted to go to the bar but couldn't get the wife to stay up and watch the kids. I guess at least I get to drink good beer instead of the usual Coors now.
Oh come on Tracy, you can watch the kids for a few hours. @Meathead Jock needs a night out on the town!

zUAOckf_zpsonhwqnyv.gif

Whats up muthafuckuhs?

Back