UFC 218 PBP/discussion

Here we go!

DNbLhZh.gifv

jesus christ i wish i looked into that more, willis looked like a -1200.

fuck hit the willis bet definitely was a mistake betting over 1.5 on this one smh

oh well =/ Crowder was somehow even worse then i remembered from dwtn show :D

great performance by willis, just so much faster than crowder

sometimes i wish i would allow myself to bet -220 guys hehe. was pretty damned confident. it's just a bit out of my range.

Easy work from Willis just as predicted, deceptively athletic.

Now just need Razak to finish this parlay.

Willis looks are very deceieving...

Thats a very inner city African American promo Willis just cut. Im impressed I like it

sometimes i wish i would allow myself to bet -220 guys hehe. was pretty damned confident. it's just a bit out of my range.
value is value

value is value IMO, just depends what you would've capped willis at.

Felder's last two Ko's have been guys actively trading with him in the pocket (getting tagged) and then getting stopped with very punishing blows. Oliveira, as we agree, doesn't react well to getting hit. He will start back peddling and doing whatever he can to grapple. I don't think Felder has the distance striking game to take advantage of and stop a backpedalling fighter.

If he moves straight back (which he does) he could end up with his back on the cage in the clinch, where Felder is unleashing elbows like he's been going to lately. It also depends if Olive is hurt at all, or just looking for somewhere to escape to. Felder has also knocked guys out with spinning backfists, spinning heel kicks, etc. He has a pretty diverse striking game (though maybe he chooses to not use that stuff as much tonight with fear of ending up on the mat).

Oh yeah, let's do dis :

12/1/2017 11:59 PM UFC Fighting 1002 Nicco Montano* -245 vs Roxanne Modaferri V
12/2/2017 7:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 2009 Reyes wins inside distance* -164 vs Not Reyes inside distance
12/2/2017 6:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2205 Willis wins inside distance* +287 vs Not Willis inside distance V
Risking $45.00 To Win $349.76

Can someone explain why did I bet on Crowder

the -500 club with me and sham is waiting for you.

few peanuts again on Mag +435 cant stand for a +435 wmma dog even if she sucks :D

Back